AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Subbotage on account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 11, 2024
Hello
I am requesting a follow up on my broadcust status person code krgxxM , The incident that occurred on June 20 2024, was subotage. Before the incident, I had told my friend then that i would like to go broadcast with my other friend Liluck25 and she did not really want it to happen, On June 20, I got sick, and i had to leave and go to my aunt's place, where she would accompany me to seek medication.

Back in the house, they started the broadcast, knowing very well that my passport would be taken down. I know that because the lady who wore a black top with blue panties, a nose ring, and red braids in a ponytail is the best friend, and they won't verify their identity to get back at me for wanting to leave them.
I hope there is another way that I can get assistance. I have been begging them to verify their identity since you emailed me the response, but now they won't even pick up my phone. I hope you understand the situation I am in.
Thanks in advance.

Account Liluck25
Person Code krgxxM