AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

StripChat Stole $1800 from me and wont tell me why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 24, 2024
Firstly, my husband created a studio account for me and my cousin while we were living in Thailand. I didn't stream on there for a few years because I was just only on CB. I decided to try to cam on two sites and use my account again. I realized that the money would be going to his studio account. He no longer had access to the email because it had been a few years.

They had us take photos holding our ids etc. All of our documents are real but they accused him of using fake documents. Not sure if it was because he got his passport replaced or his drivers license number was different or what but they said "fake documents". He never used "fake" documents. Why would he?! He's 42 years old why would he need to fake any documents? Its not even logical.

They banned his account along with all the money that I earned. That is my money that I worked over a month for! We tried to appeal and say hey we can prove all the documents are real that he used. Nothing. They kept repeating the account was permanently ban nothing we can do. Despite the fact that we have tons of evidence any documents are real because they are real.

I can create a new account so why punish me! I noticed they have done this to other girls too. Accuse them of having fake documents or whatever and steal their money.

This has to be some sort of theft and stripchat is a very untrustworthy site. I am going to be looking into suing them for this because allowing me to work for a month only to steal my money is just wrong and evil especially as I violated no rule and they falsely accused my husband of using "fake" documents for which he would have no reason to do so.

OMG many cases on Stripchats I think system problems!! You guys need to be professional.
Honesty is so important to do business!! the business cannot do relationships like zero sum game. you only win.
"Integrity" spells this word and understand that as well guys!!

Upvote 0
You're not suing anyone, no one stole your money, and every site works this way.

That said, paging @Charlie_SC to the thread.
No one stole my money why they are not give my money back. why they keep that?
I try many ways to tell them. but they are not give me the reasons.

I worked on there before and that was working but why this time not working can you tell me?

Upvote 0
Alright, I don't know if you will understand this simple matter or not, but I will let it go. Even if I explain until my mouth splits to my ears, you are still like deaf people. I will let this matter go and let you continue to act like deaf people. No matter how I explain, you won't understand. I wish all cam models good luck and success in earning a lot of money.

Upvote 0
Alright, I don't know if you will understand this simple matter or not, but I will let it go. Even if I explain until my mouth splits to my ears, you are still like deaf people. I will let this matter go and let you continue to act like deaf people. No matter how I explain, you won't understand. I wish all cam models good luck and success in earning a lot of money.
Keep fighting to get your account restored.

Upvote 0