AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stripchat down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2023
Hey yall! i started streaming on stripchat this am and my other cam site and stripchat starting having major connection issues.... it was fine for the first 2 hours and for THREE hours now it wont let me stream itll start stream through obs then ill try to "start show" through streammaster and then RIGH AFTER it logs me out! i cant log on at all and i keep seeing online site might be down but other models seem fine help pls

Hey yall! i started streaming on stripchat this am and my other cam site and stripchat starting having major connection issues.... it was fine for the first 2 hours and for THREE hours now it wont let me stream itll start stream through obs then ill try to "start show" through streammaster and then RIGH AFTER it logs me out! i cant log on at all and i keep seeing online site might be down but other models seem fine help pls
try using regular obs or the web encoder instead of streamaster, I'm on SC and can confirm no issues.

try using regular obs or the web encoder instead of streamaster, I'm on SC and can confirm no issues.
i think i just tried using both and it wont work :( ive been streaming for 6 months with no issues then just randomly started today im so frustrated....

Status
Not open for further replies.