AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account permanently baned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 10, 2024
Hi @Charlie_SC i was working as independent model on stripchat from last 4 to 5 years and sc baned my account with a reason provided from them is including underage person which i not done anytime. I had nothing did any violence of rules like this. Plz help me to reopen my same account. My home run financially on this platform only. I need it very badly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-10-22-13-26-31_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-10-22-13-26-31_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 8
Charlie is no, longer active on this forum. The SC rep is @Stella_SC.

As to your ban, have you contacted SC support? This should always be your first action.

If you did not have an under-age person on screen then presumably they have banned you for the second part of the reason in your screenshot: Talking inappropriately about an under-age person. Do not ever mention anything vaguely sexual in reference to any thing under-age. So do not talk about when you first had sex, or performed oral sex etc if it was when you were under the legal age.

If a user ever asks such questions, either tell them it was an age when you were over the age of consent. Or just shut them down. It's not really appropriate conversation anyway. Anyone asking such questions is usually looking for free titillation and to get their jollies without tipping you.

Upvote 0
Charlie is no, longer active on this forum. The SC rep is @Stella_SC.

As to your ban, have you contacted SC support? This should always be your first action.

If you did not have an under-age person on screen then presumably they have banned you for the second part of the reason in your screenshot: Talking inappropriately about an under-age person. Do not ever mention anything vaguely sexual in reference to any thing under-age. So do not talk about when you first had sex, or performed oral sex etc if it was when you were under the legal age.

If a user ever asks such questions, either tell them it was an age when you were over the age of consent. Or just shut them down. It's not really appropriate conversation anyway. Anyone asking such questions is usually looking for free titillation and to get their jollies without tipping you.
Thanks for your reply. But i would like to mention that i didnt talk about any minor or vulgar

Upvote 0