AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streammaster Lovense overlay question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hi
Anybody know if there are ways to:
1. Move overlay from left to right? I saw one girl which had it on right .
2. Temporary turn off overlay? For example when i multistreaming on SM and lovense patterns are different, i would like to turn it off but then back again and i was searching everywhere and only what worked was delete it from OBS . But then i cant find where to install it again and i need wait til OBS will ask me if i wanna install lovense toolset

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    425.6 KB · Views: 2
Go to Lovense website and follow their instructions for OBS set up. Once you've completed that, go to the Lovense browser extension and scroll down to where you see the mock Lovense video screen, click the menu and drag it anywhere you want on that screen. It will mirror on your OBS overlay.

Or, you can isolate the panel menu on screen on OBS and drag it anywhere you want on your screen. You can also adjust height and width this way.

Upvote 0
Wait, ignore that. I missed the streamaster part. I have no idea how that works. Sorry. :(

Upvote 0