AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming on multiple sites.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2022
When you are streaming on multiple sites, what do you do when someone requests a private show? Do you turn off the feed to the other sites you are broadcasting on or do you keep broadcasting on the other sites during the private show?

This is extremely different from person to person

personally I have always stopped all other broadcasts when going into a private on one site.

it's worth nothing that some sites REQUIRE you to stop any PUBLIC broadcast, before accepting a private on their site (so you can still have a spy show etc running on other sites)

i put the rest of the sites on spy mode so i can give full attention to the guy paying for private .. if there is no spy option then away on those sites!

i put the rest of the sites on spy mode so i can give full attention to the guy paying for private and also i usually double the incomens of that private with guys spying .. .. if there is no spy option then away on those sites!

This is extremely different from person to person

personally I have always stopped all other broadcasts when going into a private on one site.

it's worth nothing that some sites REQUIRE you to stop any PUBLIC broadcast, before accepting a private on their site (so you can still have a spy show etc running on other sites)
Thanks for responding.

It sounds like you treat your customers well. Thanks for answering my question.
Treat them well? That's your baseline here? "No one else can see so I'm king!" We are trying to make the most money we can.

Do you get mad when a movie is on one cable channel unedited but showing on another channel at the same time with edits?

When you are streaming on multiple sites, what do you do when someone requests a private show? Do you turn off the feed to the other sites you are broadcasting on or do you keep broadcasting on the other sites during the private show?

Some cam sites have it to where there are private shows (where others can pay to spy on your private show) and there are exclusive private shows. If you want it to be completely one-on-one with the model…without any spies…you can pay for the exclusive option.

I realize this isn’t what you asked, so now I will answer your question. Lol. Yes, when I used to splitcam on two sites…when I got a private show on one site, I quickly exited the public chat on the other site. When I finished the private show, I quickly got dressed and got right back on to the second site.

Reactions: anabeauty37
It sounds like you treat your customers well. Thanks for answering my question.
yes i do .. i also charge pretty much 90 tks per min so they deserve my full attention and best they can get . But i can understand the models that charge 12/16 tks per minute and keep the rest of the sites open for more tips , i dont understand guys complaning about it :)

yes i do .. i also charge pretty much 90 tks per min so they deserve my full attention and best they can get . But i can understand the models that charge 12/16 tks per minute and keep the rest of the sites open for more tips , i dont understand guys complaning about it :)
hopefully not bothering you but, if possible, could you post your username on cb? I'd love to give you a follow there. thank you :)

hopefully not bothering you but, if possible, could you post your username on cb? I'd love to give you a follow there. thank you :)
hot_babes_live , thanks 😘