AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate profile is under review

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 4, 2024
Please help I was streaming last night then all of a sudden it says something is wrong with my account and I can’t stream. This is my livelihood I have contacted support now three times they keep telling me the same thing that it is under review. Why would this happen any tips or advice is appreciated I am freaking out about how I am going to pay my bills

Omg Liz is the best at stream she promptly messaged me back this morning and my account has been restored. I guess someone wrote that they were concerned for my well being and I can for the life of me understand why I was only on for less than an hour before it got shut down. Anyways I am so grateful for the staff at streamate fixing this for me and so relieved!

Upvote 0
Oh no now when I click on view on streamate I’m not showing up I can’t see my reviews what’s happening is this a glitch can someone help me with this will this affect me streaming

Upvote 0
Oh no now when I click on view on streamate I’m not showing up I can’t see my reviews what’s happening is this a glitch can someone help me with this will this affect me streaming
Sometimes if there has been an account restore, it can take time to become fully active and functional again. Or there could also be a glitch going on.

Ofcourse, obviously if you are checking from an IP in an area you geoblocked, then you won't show up. But that's probably not it.

I would join the discord. I used to be part of it, and they were great at answering stuff like this very promptly.
You can find it, once you are logged in to your model account/ dash.
3 lines top left model dash> support > streamate help.

fastest way to get support and help.

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0