AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 3, 2024
I am new cam model,I want to start streamate.if i get 5000credits how much is that in dollars.How do they pay models

1 gold is 30-35c to us. Some models get 30, and I believe some get 35. If you get daily ACH pay (US) it reduces your percentage by another 2 or 3 percent (lol when it's working correctly anyway).
Some models get talent scouted, and get offered a different deal still.
Majority get 30-35c per gold, unless they are working through a studio.
Other payment forms take various amounts. I think weekly ACH is $5 per week (in the countries it's offered). Biweekly paper checks are probably still free.
Having it wired within the us is either $25 or $35, per wire.
But like I said daily ACH, is the only one where they tell you a direct further percentage they will take, rather than a set fee.

If you are outside of the US and Canada I think you need to work with paxum or some other option like that, that can have bigger and varying fees.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1 gold is 30-35c to us. Some models get 30, and I believe some get 35. If you get daily ACH pay (US) it reduces your percentage by another 2 or 3 percent (lol when it's working correctly anyway).
Some models get talent scouted, and get offered a different deal still.
Majority get 30-35c per gold, unless they are working through a studio.
Other payment forms take various amounts. I think weekly ACH is $5 per week (in the countries it's offered). Biweekly paper checks are probably still free.
Having it wired within the us is either $25 or $35, per wire.
But like I said daily ACH, is the only one where they tell you a direct further percentage they will take, rather than a set fee.

If you are outside of the US and Canada I think you need to work with paxum or some other option like that, that can have bigger and varying fees.
You just reminded me since CB is now forcing me back to the hell that is using paxum I need to change SM back to paxum, because there is no way in hell I am paying $15 in fees to get my money ($5 to get money out of paxum and Bank Transfer to a EU bank is $10 from SM). The annoying part is I have USA bank details, I get ACH from a bunch of sites using them but both CB and SM are like yeah but you arnt in the USA so we wont let you use them.

Also if OP is in a country where you get 30cents, there is also a 21 day hold on all earnings, so what ever you earn this week (provided you make over the minimum) wont actually get paid for 3 weeks from the period closes.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
You just reminded me since CB is now forcing me back to the hell that is using paxum I need to change SM back to paxum, because there is no way in hell I am paying $15 in fees to get my money ($5 to get money out of paxum and Bank Transfer to a EU bank is $10 from SM). The annoying part is I have USA bank details, I get ACH from a bunch of sites using them but both CB and SM are like yeah but you arnt in the USA so we wont let you use them.
Yeah that's super frustrating. I don't get stuff like that at all.

Upvote 0
I am new cam model,I want to start streamate.if i get 5000credits how much is that in dollars.How do they pay models
Hi there, it depends on your location - the payment option vary depending on the region you are from. You can email me with your nickname and your country of residence and I can send you the list of available payment options.

Upvote 0