AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone is recording your video amber....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2011
Hey amber,

I was just on btjunkie.org today and I noticed that one of your video came up on newest videos.... I think someone is recording your videos and posting them on the web. I would post the link here, but I dont want other people to see you for free. I can send you the link if you want.

Just thought I would let you know...

Would love the link in PM here if you could. Other than that, I just kinda look past all that since it's just part of being a cam girl. Lots of times it ends up attracting new traffic to my room anywho :).

Apparently someone bought 200 tokens just to record my anal show the other night and it was all over /b/. 1500+ downloads in one night. LOL. Most videos I come across are just of free chat though.

Someone made an Am/b/er thread and it wasn't me??? :crybaby:

But seriously, people record videos of models all the time. There's nothing that can be done about it. Except fap to the video of course.

Attachments

• 1291523556988.jpg
    1291523556988.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 809
bawksy said:
Someone made an Am/b/er thread and it wasn't me??? :crybaby:

But seriously, people record videos of models all the time. There's nothing that can be done about it. Except fap to the video of course.

I just thought you'd find the mental image that came to my mind from the text of the pic you posted...

a blind guy, thrusting his naked dick into the air, freaking out about how good it feels.

You're welcome for the image.

wat

I lol'ed a bit

Attachments

• 1291680778132.jpg
    1291680778132.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 798
Holy crap this is funny.

For some reason when playing this video, VLC gives Amber a blue skin tone, like a smurf. No idea why. Windows Media Player and MPC-HC play it just fine.

Attachments

• smurf.jpg
    smurf.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 771
AmberCutie said:
Would love the link in PM here if you could. Other than that, I just kinda look past all that since it's just part of being a cam girl. Lots of times it ends up attracting new traffic to my room anywho :).

Apparently someone bought 200 tokens just to record my anal show the other night and it was all over /b/. 1500+ downloads in one night. LOL. Most videos I come across are just of free chat though.

If there's a way to find out who it was who recorded it, on principle I'd ban him/her. It's one thing to record you in free chat doing oil dancing or just chatting and posting that. It's something else entirely to record you in a show that you do extremely rarely and posting that, IMO.

Though if the video's color is fucked up, then it might be a wash. /shrugs shoulders

The color in the video is just fine... unless you play it with VLC. Only then do you get the smurf effect.

Attachments

• justfine.jpg
    justfine.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 735
Seeing as I have some *cough* experience with Cam Studio, I know what causes the smurf effect. For some reason, VLC doesn't like videos recorded with the Microsoft Video 1 codec.

And no... it wasn't me who capped and uploaded the video... though I am thinking about downloading it. >_>

Whoever recorded this video is a real shit-for-brains. It was recorded at a resolution of 660*496, for more than 4x as many pixels as the source resolution of 320x240, meaning that the video data is WAY bigger than it needs to be. Even worse, the video only makes up for 1/4 of the total file size of 0.98 GB. The other 3/4 of the file is the audio track, which is COMPLETELY FUCKING SILENT.

Without the audio track, the video would only be about 250 megs, and if it was recorded at the right resolution, would only be about 60 megs.

I'd re-encode it as such to make it easier to download, but from Amber's request for a link to the video via PM, I'm guessing she doesn't want to encourage the video's distribution. So whatever.

I was going to be a bastard and download it because I missed the show, but felt bad and changed my mind.

Perhaps Amber could download it herself, have it DMCA'd and then sell it as a video on her profile?

Jebbaz said:
Perhaps Amber could download it herself, have it DMCA'd and then sell it as a video on her profile?
I'm no 100percent certain on this, but I don't think you are allowed to record privates or groups or have any recordings from your privates or groups up for sale as videos on the site. I could be wrong but I believe that's how it works.
P.S.
Amber makes one hell of a hot smurf.

CandiedLace said:
Jebbaz said:
I'm no 100percent certain on this, but I don't think you are allowed to record privates or groups or have any recordings from your privates or groups up for sale as videos on the site. I could be wrong but I believe that's how it works.
P.S.
Amber makes one hell of a hot smurf.

On the videos, I think you're right. MFC doesn't want those shows recorded at all. Recording and then selling them would be really bad.

On Amber being a hot smurf, I KNOW you're right. :mrgreen:

bawksy said:
Whoever recorded this video is a real shit-for-brains. It was recorded at a resolution of 660*496, for more than 4x as many pixels as the source resolution of 320x240, meaning that the video data is WAY bigger than it needs to be. Even worse, the video only makes up for 1/4 of the total file size of 0.98 GB. The other 3/4 of the file is the audio track, which is COMPLETELY FUCKING SILENT.

Without the audio track, the video would only be about 250 megs, and if it was recorded at the right resolution, would only be about 60 megs.

I'd re-encode it as such to make it easier to download, but from Amber's request for a link to the video via PM, I'm guessing she doesn't want to encourage the video's distribution. So whatever.

Getting the audio to record on CamStudio with Windows 7 took me a while to figure out and even now it seems a bit blaring and I haven't figured out what the magic touch for fixing that is.

Also they probably just capped at the size they wanted to watch out despite what the actually feed size is that MFC sends.

About reselling...

MFC owns the stream. Therefore, reselling the video someone grabbed of the stream would be really really bad.

MFC does not own what we are doing. Therefore, it is perfectly legal for us to set up a second camera unconnected to the feed to record the whole show, and sell that recording.

I don't have plans to sell any videos in the near future, and would also like to keep my anal show as a "rare" treat to keep people thirsty for the next one. Not planning to sell this. Not freaking out that its out there. Would prefer if it didn't end up plastered on the main tube sites, but not going to wig out if it does. If you happen to see it out there, and there's options to leave comments, I'd appreciate having my name/website dropped to at least help bring a few stragglers back to me to see the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.