AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SOmeone hacked my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

veenasty

Banhammered
May 19, 2023
Chaturbate Username
cardi_vee
Hey @AmberCutie help me reach @punker barbie ...so i decided to open an account cumm_dzaddie. ...its it today thay i realised my studio boss changed my password and now i cant access it anymore...kindly suspend the account immediately pleases he is threatening me and i dont want my details to be used please

Hey @AmberCutie help me reach @punker barbie ...so i decided to open an account cumm_dzaddie. ...its it today thay i realised my studio boss changed my password and now i cant access it anymore...kindly suspend the account immediately pleases he is threatening me and i dont want my details to be used please my email too was changed help me please...suspend the account with immedate effect

Hey @AmberCutie help me reach @punker barbie ...so i decided to open an account cumm_dzaddie. ...its it today thay i realised my studio boss changed my password and now i cant access it anymore...kindly suspend the account immediately pleases he is threatening me and i dont want my details to be used please
That's not how things work, the account belongs to the studio. If you want you can request to remove your IDs from an account but I think that's best done from an email address associated to another verified account of yours.

For questions regarding your account, please contact support@chaturbate.com

@cbhours i already jad the acc back thanks for your concern
I hope for your sake you are not continuing to work for this studio and/or boss as they have already demonstrated disconcerning acts towards you; ie threats and account identification security.

I hope for your sake you are not continuing to work for this studio and/or boss as they have already demonstrated disconcerning acts towards you; ie threats and account identification security.
Yes dear i wont i got the acc back im grateful....its okay now

Reactions: SCRIPTA