AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Social Media links update - Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiNSFW

Cam Model
Mar 3, 2024
mia.nsfwsites.info
Twitter Username
@MiaBDSM
Chaturbate Username
miabunni
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1008138671/miabunni/
Chaturbate Social Media links update 🩷.

It's nice to see Throne on there because it might dissuade Models from using Amazon Wish lists.
Glad Fansly is there as well as an alternative to Onlyfans. Some other sites such as ManyVids would be nice as they bring in about the same amount of traffic but this is a good start

1717396738171.png
1717396750394.png

Last edited:
Chaturbate Social Media links update 🩷.

Some other sites such as ManyVids would be nice
That's never going to happen, just some history to put it in context, CB used to allow manyvids links and a lot of models were linking to manyvids like tons and tons and then one day manyvids announces they are going to do live streaming? Its not like manyvids is putting even close to the amount of advertising out there as CB they are just leeching traffic. Anyway that's why they banned manyvids and I can't imagine them changing their mind about it.

That's never going to happen, just some history to put it in context, CB used to allow manyvids links and a lot of models were linking to manyvids like tons and tons and then one day manyvids announces they are going to do live streaming? Its not like manyvids is putting even close to the amount of advertising out there as CB they are just leeching traffic. Anyway that's why they banned manyvids and I can't imagine them changing their mind about it.
Oh. I'm a bit confused though Onlyfans and Fansly also offer Livestreaming now.
U could say maybe it's that ManyVids rules of selling used clothing violates Chaturbates Terms and Conditions but Fansly allows Watersports so idk lol

I mean Onlyfans is a direct competitor since it's owned by the peeps that run MFC I think? Maybe it's just out of sheer pressure from Models putting Onlyfans and Fansly on their pages that they decided to include it

Last edited:
Surprised to see Throne on there since cash gifts/paypal is a thing.

Also surprised to not see Peach.com on there, I guess CB threw that baby out with the bath water. They did absolutely nothing to support its growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.