AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smoking MMJ on cam.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Morning Jacket? I'm pretty sure that as long as it's a site that allows guys and the band is willing & sends in IDs, go for it.

:rofl:

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... MFC seems to be pretty lax with it. It's technically against the rules, but a ton of models partake in it.

Last time I checked, CB was a total no-no (even for drinking). A joint could look like a rolled cigarette though, so maybe you can get away with it there, as long as you choose your words wisely. I've also heard of people (not camgirls, just regular folks) smoking weed in e-cigs, that might be even more discreet than joints. Never did it though so this is just speculation.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
I wondered about this on MFC because I've seen several girls take hits. The official rules say no no to this but I've seen some top 10 girls do it. A risk I'm not really willing to take personally but more for legal reasons than for fear of getting kicked.

I know it's not super-enforced, but I don't like to take the chance. But I will toke off cam and blow the smoke at viewers

Reactions: ClassyCassi
I've toked on both Streamate & MFC. If I hit my bong I do it out of the frame and I'll mention it to my guys, because as Poison said, a lot of guys dig it. But I smoke my blunts openly on there, since you can't really see or prove what's in it. I've seen some girls do giant bong rips for tips on MFC too.

If you look at the rules on MFC's wiki it actually says no illegal drugs. So to me, if you live somewhere that weed is legalized, decriminalized for personal use, or if you have a medical card, then I don't see how MFC could ban someone for smoking it on cam. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble on MFC for smoking/dabbing/vaping. It's a big part of a lot of models' rooms.

On CB and SM the story is different. Those sites are both much more generous with their bans. When I was on SM I would either only use my vape so you couldn't tell what I was actually smoking (and I would never say anything about weed), or I would step out of the frame to smoke. SM seems especially risky to break this rule on because like someone else mentioned they record EVERYTHING. Which is part of why I don't want to cam for them anymore :p

If you look at the rules on MFC's wiki it actually says no illegal drugs. So to me, if you live somewhere that weed is legalized, decriminalized for personal use, or if you have a medical card, then I don't see how MFC could ban someone for smoking it on cam. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble on MFC for smoking/dabbing/vaping. It's a big part of a lot of models' rooms.

That's true, Vallie. However, there's no way to tell for MFC if you're a visitor camming from a place where it's legal (WA, CO). I think they just don't ban it (or we just haven't heard of it) because it's similar to the whole public shows thing. It wasn't a big problem until after news reporters were up their asses. Just like they don't ban girls for drinking on cam when they're under 21 (or whatever legal age in their country). They aren't worried about it and turn a blind eye to it until shit hits the fan.

OP, I say go for it. If you get a warning, then stop, obviously. But until then, *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.