AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SKRILL PAYMENT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 5, 2024
Hello @punker barbie i have a problem with my payments. Even though my account with username daddyz_doll got banned on 29th of july i had already transfered all my tokens to cash . I always use skrill payment and i didnt receive the payments. Kindly help me out as i wrote to Support to regarding my bann but they didnt reply . Please i was waiting for the money to pay my rent and sought out other bills

Hello @punker barbie i have a problem with my payments. Even though my account with username daddyz_doll got banned on 29th of july i had already transfered all my tokens to cash . I always use skrill payment and i didnt receive the payments. Kindly help me out as i wrote to Support to regarding my bann but they didnt reply . Please i was waiting for the money to pay my rent and sought out other bills
@punker barbie kindly consider my thread and look into it

Upvote 0