AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Show us your pussy!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerAnn

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 21, 2011
I recently posted pictures of my new buddy, Charles, in the models only section and there was talk of a cat picture thread! So I'm making one, because I can't stop taking pictures of mine. :h:

He is 2 years old and quite the gentlemen. He's always up for cuddling but if I'm too busy for him I just set him on the floor nearby and he usually just chills until i'm done. I've seriously never met such a chill and lovey dovey cat in my life. I'm a lucky girl

So yeah, post pictures of your cats and shit.

Attachments

• charles.jpg
    charles.jpg
    861.1 KB · Views: 864
  • charles3.jpg
    charles3.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 864
  • charles4.jpg
    charles4.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 864
  • charles6.jpg
    charles6.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 864
  • charles10.jpg
    charles10.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 864
  • charles11 (2).jpg
    charles11 (2).jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 864
  • charles13.jpg
    charles13.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 864
  • charles14.jpg
    charles14.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 864
LadyBakes said:
So yeah, post pictures of your cats and shit.

My lovelies, Mr. Tommy Tompkins & Brian! Both of my boys were abandoned at the clinic I worked at as a Veterinary Technician. I scooped them right up and took them home. LUCKY ME! :dance: EDIT: WTF? I flipped this image and it's still sideways. Well, enjoy a twisted neck, folks.... I'm too busy to put more work in that. ;)

... and shit.

Attachments

• shit.jpg
    shit.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 835
  • Tommy&Brian.JPG
    Tommy&Brian.JPG
    354.8 KB · Views: 835
I have two cats. Both are completely unstable & insane. Even going so far as to fuck with my giant husky when she's trying to nap.

^Bane as a kitten.^

^Another one of Bane (what can I say, I loves him)^

^Ivy AND Bane (Ivy is the one looking pissed off at the camera)^

Attachments

• babybane.jpg
    babybane.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 833
  • Picture 345.jpg
    Picture 345.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 833
  • baneivy.jpg
    baneivy.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 833
Paulie Walnuts said:
My giant housecat actually thinks he's one of the dogs.

Wonderful video, Paulie. Took me back some years when I had a pomeranian (well, it was my wife's but the dog didn't realize this ). He would wrestle on the floor with one of the cats until one of two things happened: either the cat would run out of steam (dogs have more stamina) or the cat's claws would finally pierce the dog's thick, undercoat. YIP!

This is my new favorite thread :D I'll have to post some pics of Mulberry tomorrow. He's so well known in my room that he has members who changed their screen names to reflect his name, have tipped him large amounts (last count, he's made about 3,000 tokens), and ppl ask about him daily if he happens to be off cam during a chill time. (Chill time generally equals Mulberry on cam time.)

Lacie, awesome photos! Lots of cute cats in here!

Was that really someone grabbing poop with their mouth?

This topic makes me "awww" all over the place! I haven't had a cat since my parent's put my childhood cat Baby to sleep. I think he was a dog trapped in a cats body or something. How many cats play fetch and chase their tails!? Anyway, here's the only pic I have of him and it's a digital photo of a regular photo so sorry if it looks crappy. He was the best kitty EVER!!

Attachments

• IMG_20110826_122338.jpg
    IMG_20110826_122338.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 699
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3
I wants ALL THE CATS D8<

m4BI7.jpg

Batty and Gus being gay incest brothers :h:

hqzBa.jpg

Wiener enjoyin' a bit o' the nip!

UCvB5.jpg

Dali just being her old, crispy, adorable old bat self

ijWzG.jpg

Every morning...waiting to get fed.
Or meowing in a circle and cursing me with 'crazy catlady syndrome'.
I wonder if this is why I bought that $300 GIANT cat tree?

3rdattempt.jpg

Not the greatest picture but I'm too lazy to get a better one right now. His name is Mau, which is Egyptian for "cat" and it sounds like Kitty Mau! which sounds like "Diddy Mao!" which they're always yelling in Vietnam movies. I don't know what it means but for some reason I thought it was hilarious.

I never really liked cats and only agreed to getting one if we could find one that looked like Hitler. He's kinda a poor man's Kitler but he's a pretty badass cat. Not only can he fetch but he can also shake, high five, kiss, speak and sit up on his back feet on command. I'm trying to teach him to jump through a hoop now, but he's kinda lazy. ;)

One time, my husband was going down on me and my cat decided that he had to be on my chest. Every time I threw him off, he came right back. He just insisted on laying on my chest. On a unrelated note, does it make me a sicko that I like to cuddle my cat when I'm topless cuz his fur feels good on my boobs? :oops:

I like skin on fur cuddling too! Makes me feel awkward and I'd prolly have never tried it if not for my job :p

Im a cat lady too....although I prefer dogs lol. I collect stray kitties :)

Attachments

• DSCN0513.JPG
    DSCN0513.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 473
  • DSCN0789.JPG
    DSCN0789.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 473
  • DSCN1007.JPG
    DSCN1007.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 473
  • DSCN1090.JPG
    DSCN1090.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 473
my kitten and me

Attachments

• 369-868-125-134-1648076.jpg
    369-868-125-134-1648076.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 403
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Im a cat lady too....although I prefer dogs lol. I collect stray kitties :)

I love that the kitty in the first picture toooootally has the 'Romanian Lean' goin' on... :think: but no wireless mouse...

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
My GF adopted a kitten form the shelter about a week ago, it just started to come out of the basement and follow her and it walked out the back door with her the other day and vanished.... in the rain, allllll day.

She was a weepy sobbing mess for the entire day.
Then about 11pm that night she found him sitting on the back porch like he owned it.

I dunno who was more traumatized her or the cat. He's never been outside before now he wont go near an open door.
:lol:

Reactions: Red7227
I had a cat when I lived with roomates, but had to give her away when I had to move back in with the parents, they have a rabbit, was worries that they would get into fights and such. I had her for about 5 months or so, since she was a kitten. Even this day I still wonder if she ended up in a good home, I'm sure she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.