AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SettingNew Model MFC goals

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportyy_Spice

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
May 14, 2013
profiles.myfreecams.com
hi ladies! so since i am new at this i would just like to know how to set goals on MFC.

Is a good goal "get x-amount of viewer in my room"?
Is haveing alot of viewers even important or is just about getting some good viewers that that tip well.

what is a good amount of tips to make in a session or even to aim for by the end of the paying period?

what goals do you ladies have the would be great for new models to start off with?

I first worried about my camscore. Once that got to 6,000 I was able to put more hours online and worry about tokens (I didn't mind it dropping to 4,000)
The number in your room helps, but shouldn't be a goal, IMO. I've had 2,300+ in my room with very little tips and I've had 200 in my room where I've had my highest paying days.

For starters your goal should be finding good (preferably busy) hours that work for you and sticking with them. This will build you a base and eventually (hopefully) lead to tokens. At first your camscore will likely go down, but as you get more people it will rise.

Sorry I just did a 'finish the bottle of wine, I'll fuck myself with the bottle' game, I need to charge more per shot. Holy hell I'm drunk. I am vaguely worried about my camscore. But I find that the more inthesting free stuff I do the more people are in my chats no matter what

Well. Sorry indeed. That obviously wasn't the topic I wanted to reply to. No more ACF after drinking! Stay classy apparently. ._.

I'm super new too. So far my goals are token based. The minimum pay out for direct deposit for me is 1000$ so I want to make enough tokens to get a pay out twice a month. I've had a goal of about 1500 tkns a day on average. I'd like more but I'm happy if I'm at 1500.

I think when you're a brand new model, a good goal would be 400 - 500 tokens/hour ($20 - $25 in your pocket). As your cam score/room count/popularity increases, your goals will most likely get higher. And eventually, you'll probably be making more money to the point where $20/hour is now considered a "bad night." :) Your room topic is important. If you don't specify in your topic the amount of tokens you need for such and such, you may get guys tipping you 5 tokens with the request "Get naked, bb." And that is not a reasonable request. Some new models start out with a topic of, say, "500 tokens until I get topless." And in the meantime, every tip of, say, 25 tokens will get a flash. When you've gotten enough tokens for topless, clear that topic, and set your topic to "500 tokens until panties off" or something like that. If you complete both of those topics, then you've got $50 in your pocket right there.

That's great that you've made the very smart decision to put 'No PayPal' on your profile (PP is bad for cam girls because they forbid adult transactions). Good luck, and I hope that you love MFC. :thumbleft: It's my favorite site.

SeraTonix said:
Well. Sorry indeed. That obviously wasn't the topic I wanted to reply to. No more ACF after drinking! Stay classy apparently. ._.

Drunk posts are funny...especially in the Models Only section. :-D

I obviously want tokens but I am trying to rebuild after months off and I just want people in my room to freakin' talk to. Room count is a big one at the moment., and I'm sacrificing camscore for it and everything is such a delicate, stressful balance. I wish I didn't have fun with everyone in my room, it would make it easier for me to make the switch elsewhere... but I know MFC is the kind of place I want to stay, I thrive on the community vibe, and my weirdoness doesn't impress anyone on any other websites :p

I hope it all works out for you, and me, and everyone.
xo

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.