AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SCAMMER MODEL ALERT SOS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2024
Hello dear forum, I need your help. I already contacted support too but i dont know what can i do. A model stole the tokens we had worked on as a team. HE changed his password and also his email. I do not have access to close his account and not do the same with other companies. He is a scammer and has bad behavior on this platform. I want to know what I can do? prince_exi it the nick name he just change everything today @punker barbie He changed everything the moment we corrected him but he selfishly changed everything so as not to have access to his account.

Hello dear forum, I need your help. I already contacted support too but i dont know what can i do. A model stole the tokens we had worked on as a team. HE changed his password and also his email. I do not have access to close his account and not do the same with other companies. He is a scammer and has bad behavior on this platform. I want to know what I can do? prince_exi it the nick name he just change everything today @punker barbie He changed everything the moment we corrected him but he selfishly changed everything so as not to have access to his account.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23466770

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.