AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammer be careful. Fake tokens at mass somehow

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
This guy has sent me messages on the website telling me to add him on Snapchat. I never do this but this time I’m like OK let’s do it. Let’s see what this guy is about because I knew that it was BS. This guy is a scammer he sent me a video of basically, my Cam show showing that it’s live and showing his token amount on his account. He has over 99,000 tokens somehow and I know that this is all fake. This is a scammer account. The things that he is saying to me on Snapchat our lies obviously because he is a yellow color and if he actually tipped a girl 25,000 tokens like he claims then , his color on the site would not be yellow this is a scammer. I’ll attach pics. Ladies be careful of this lying scamming man. He needs to be banned off the site @Stella_SC and who else is still here I’ve reported him to the site click report many times. Please take this seriously. This man something is very off with this entire thing. He’s a scammer for sure with somehow 99,000 plus tokens prob stolen money from others he scammed IMG_6840.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6841.jpeg
    IMG_6841.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6840.jpeg
    IMG_6840.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
I can imagine how he did this. It's quite a common scam with financial scams. What he's done is opened up his token balance and then changed the local HTML from 0 tokens to 99.000 using the code inspector.

Upvote 0
Be careful with doxxing him here. From what I'm reading in your post he's not yet crossed the line from bullshitter to scammer. It's rough to name and shame him for talking shit in an environment full of people talking shit.

Upvote 0
its not doxing when its a fake name...... hes prob not even american they all run scamming rings like this and well i found one and hes part of it and the site needs too shut his account down... my mom was just scammd out of 75K they had to sell the house in florida was supposed to be mine.... it just happened last week they sold it to pay the loan back she took out from a jarrad harper scammer...... i do NOT take lightly to scammers anymore these girls are in danger from this guy and needs to be stopped be4 he really hurts a girl

Upvote 0
its not doxing when its a fake name...... hes prob not even american they all run scamming rings like this and well i found one and hes part of it and the site needs too shut his account down... my mom was just scammd out of 75K they had to sell the house in florida was supposed to be mine.... it just happened last week they sold it to pay the loan back she took out from a jarrad harper scammer...... i do NOT take lightly to scammers anymore these girls are in danger from this guy and needs to be stopped be4 he really hurts a girl
I'm still not clear what the scam is and how he's scammed you though. I mean, it looks like classic bullshitting to me but I'm not seeing that he's taken money or services from you. Just wasted your time and at worst got access to your Snapchat username.

Upvote 0
Yea, was gonna say, if you ever watch KitBoga on YT, this is the trick the call center scammers use on him, all the time / they edit the amount of $, via elements

Upvote 0
Did your mother really get scammed out of 75k, recently? That's pretty wild.

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0
Yea, was gonna say, if you ever watch KitBoga on YT, this is the trick the call center scammers use on him, all the time / they edit the amount of $, via elements

One of those fake call center scammers actually just stole THOUSANDS of dollars from me (and my story just gets worse and worse), but I’m not sharing all the details here on the public forum. Let’s just say it’s kind of ruining my life, and I’m determined to get justice…and to try to get my money back.

These scammers are heartless, and couldn’t care less if their victims wind up getting evicted.

Upvote 0
Reactions: My_Opinion
Upvote 0
I guess I'm an idiot, I still don't see the scam here?

Upvote 0
I guess I'm an idiot, I still don't see the scam here?
Me neither. There are two distinct threads to this conversation. This guy, and actual scammers who have heartlessly stolen thousands from people. I think the only things that link them is the fact that they've used a similar technique (editing the HTML on the page to make an amount seem larger).

This guy just seems like the classic bullshitter you see all the time on cam pages. Claiming they have lots of tokens to give and that they have already given thousands of dollars to other models. No actual money has changed hands and the dialog is so corny that he's clearly a fantasist. In fact, the OP seems to have gone along with it while knowing that because (and to quote):

"I’m like OK let’s do it. Let’s see what this guy is about because I knew that it was BS."

There is no scam here from what I can see. Of course, arguing that point isn't intended to minimise the real scams that are mentioned in this thread. This guy is just another of these "I have a great offer for you. PM me" bullshitters. This one just happens to know a bit about HTML.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
No. I do not see a scam as such, but there is certainly the potential for future scammy behaviour coming from him. I can see he's probably laying groundwork to scam models if they are naive / inexperienced.
Yeah, but I suspect it's not money this one is after. It's free tits. This is no master criminal. He's not even bright enough to also edit the colour of his username in the CSS to match his supposed spending.

Upvote 0
No. I do not see a scam as such, but there is certainly the potential for future scammy behaviour coming from him. I can see he's probably laying groundwork to scam models if they are naive / inexperienced.
yes this is why i want him gone he has the potential to ruin lives

Upvote 0