AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Returning funds from Paxum to Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi
I have a friend who is a model... she has sent funds to Paxum expecting to be able to send them via crypto (USDT), only to find that crypto does not seem to be working on Paxum at present.
She would like to send her funds from Paxum to Chaturbate - we've found https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/27681200325268-Paxum but it does not explain how do it - can someone provide more detail please?
Thanks
Try asking Paxum for a refund on Chaturbate? Something happened to me Chaturbate accidentally sent 500 dollars to me 2 times.
Chaturbate asked me to send money to Chaturbate otherwise they can't send me money to Paxum and that it will be resolved.
I asked Paxum for help, at first they told me that I had to do it myself. But I didn't know how and I explained Chaturbate made a mistake. Paxum ended up doing it for me. But it's been a few years.