AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request for Account Reinstatement

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2024
Dear Stripchat Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

Last year, my account was unjustly blocked due to allegations of using fake documents. These reports were fabricated by individuals aiming to get my account banned. Unfortunately, my account was suspended without any proper investigation.

I assure you that all the documents I provided are genuine. I am more than willing to undergo any verification process to prove their authenticity.

I kindly request you to review my case and allow me the opportunity to provide the necessary proof. I am fully prepared to comply with any procedures to have my account reinstated.

Account name- Anita_77

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in resolving this matter.

Hey @Anita_77
I have reviewed your case and I confirm that you are permanently suspended from our platform.
Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case.
Should you have further queries on this matter, please contact our Support team: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0