AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Razer Kiyo pro ULTRA- what do you think?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I found it on some top cameras ranking and 3 things interested me a lot:
- really good sensor
(those 2 will be copied and translated from polish description):
-Unrivaled webcam ease of use: Use your DSLR camera's lighting options as easily as your webcam - Adaptive light sensor with 2.9μm pixels captures even more detail in your videos, with minimal artifacts in low light - Just connect your webcam and be online in minutes, without the complicated setup and additional costs of a DSLR camera.
-Portrait-like quality: Thanks to the lens (with f/1.7 aperture) that can create a natural bokeh effect, photos look even more vivid and immersive - artificially blurring the background while maintaining full sharpness.

Is expensive like for webcam but its interested me a lot and wanna know if anyone used it or what do you think. Also I will let myself tag @Nigerian Prince because he is very good in cameras in my opinion:)