AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question related to reporting violating users/clients on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Miss A

Cam Model
Jun 19, 2024
Somewhere over the rainbow
chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Andi_Purre
Hi everyone, good day! 💖

I have some questions for clarification.

Do anyone here has an idea about this thread? If yes, kindly please enlighten me.😅

When I was on CB yesterday. I explore on how can I report someone with suspicious behavior quickly without even opening a new tab to fill up and submit a new ticket. So upon exploring I noticed that if I clicked the users name, I saw and read a report button. I am just wondering if it is already enough to report someone there without opening a new tab and fill up to submit it to CB Support. Because for me, it really takes time to fill up there and I have already this feeling of being scared that “what if” cb banned me again for not letting them know about a suspicious users violating CB Rules.

I am not an expert and I am willing to read and apply everybody’s opinion here. Because I don’t want to be in trouble again. I am scared. Honestly when I get back on camming yesterday I feel nervous. I don’t know why I am feeling that. So if you are knowledgeable enough to share your opinion with me. I am willing to learn more about it.

Thank you! 😊

Andi_Purre

You can report report people without being logged in, so you could use an incognito tab. If it happened in a PM or not publically, you could take a screenshot or photo and email it to support @ chaturbate.com. I wouldn't feel guilty or bad for reporting clients or members breaking Chaturbate's ToS. They almost pretty much expect us to. You can read CB's ToS here: https://chaturbate.com/terms/?language=en

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss A
You can report report people without being logged in, so you could use an incognito tab. If it happened in a PM or not publically, you could take a screenshot or photo and email it to support @ chaturbate.com. I wouldn't feel guilty or bad for reporting clients or members breaking Chaturbate's ToS. They almost pretty much expect us to. You can read CB's ToS here: https://chaturbate.com/terms/?language=en
Thank you for your opinion!🥰 I will apply it. Thank you so much❤️