AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for the models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtucker

Banhammered
Jul 16, 2011
why are you all so fat? There are some serious whales on this website. Also what is the best screen capture to use to take videos of you whores? lol

Reactions: Preslye
I am hoping you are not serious. My take on this is if you do not like what you see, then click next model. There are so many models on MFC that are not chubby or a whale. This post definitely shows your lack of maturity. The next model button was made for this purpose. There is something for everyone on MFC: skinny, thick, hairy, bitchy, giddy etc.....

Lydia_Deetz said:
OMFG stop feeding the troll.

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :p :D

Jupiter551 said:
tomtucker said:
lol so many butthurt "models"
Lol you're an idiot dude, no one in this thread is butthurt. Giving a response doesn't indicate being butthurt.
my butt doesn't hurt at all. in fact, reading this thread just made me want mcdonalds more! rotfl i like my pudge and i LOVE eating. :) sorry if i offend you for not showing my ribs or being under 90lbs. i find i'm softer and give better hugs when my bones don't stick out. if you don't like it i guess i'll just have to come smother you with big bear hugs to change your mind. :D

tomtucker said:

It's cute that you can turn confident responses that indicate high personal value into "butthurt". Buuut I can understand why someone like you would develop that sort of coping mechanism.

"OMG she banned me I troll sooo good, and now I can watch her still and post recorded videos proving i can still see her, OMFG TROLLING SOO HARD. Damn, why does that give me a boner? Moooom, what's for dinner??... I DON'T LIKE MEATLOAF GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

AngelAndrea said:
tomtucker said:

It's cute that you can turn confident responses that indicate high personal value into "butthurt". Buuut I can understand why someone like you would develop that sort of coping mechanism.

"OMG she banned me I troll sooo good, and now I can watch her still and post recorded videos proving i can still see her, OMFG TROLLING SOO HARD. Damn, why does that give me a boner? Moooom, what's for dinner??... I DON'T LIKE MEATLOAF GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

"I don't like meatloaf"

I lol'd!!!

Somebody needs to be banned ASAP (gotta love "internet thugs").....

And y'all are making me hungry! :lol:

Funny how recent activities can shape thoughts...

I always click on the latest post in the thread then read up if need be. Anyhow, I just watched a movie with Meatloaf (The Musician/Actor) last night and was wondering what the hell Meatloaf did now after reading the latest posts here.

Jupiter551 said:
Teagz said:
Meatloaf is pretty gross. :<
careful, commenting negatively about meatloaf may be enough for him to claim you're 'butthurt'.

I never understood why people don't like meatloaf but as everyone makes it differently I suppose it could be awesome or horrible.

I'm vegetarian now so of course the concept is horrible but that doesn't mean I don't still crave the comfort of childhood memories of smelling it cooking. Good thing veggie loaf is pretty darn good.

Also, I remember when trolling was an art form. I demand more interesting trolls. (this has been a message from the "when I was your age" foundation.)

Reactions: AngelAndrea
AshaSnow said:
May I recommend a beef and vegetable stew in brown gravy with biscuits baked on top?
mmmm that sounds yummy. i wonder if my mom will have any leftover stew when i go visit monday. omg she makes the best freakin stew and it's only like 200 calories for 2 full cups of it. mmmmm *tries not to drool on the keyboard*

also, i freaking love meatloaf. especially with mashed potatoes. can we rename this thread "what's for dinner? i'm hungry" :D

blackxrose said:
AshaSnow said:
May I recommend a beef and vegetable stew in brown gravy with biscuits baked on top?
mmmm that sounds yummy. i wonder if my mom will have any leftover stew when i go visit monday. omg she makes the best freakin stew and it's only like 200 calories for 2 full cups of it. mmmmm *tries not to drool on the keyboard*

also, i freaking love meatloaf. especially with mashed potatoes. can we rename this thread "what's for dinner? i'm hungry" :D

I love meatloaf too! It's soo freaking good.

I appreciate the turn this thread has taken! Also, I am now craving meatloaf.

glad it's not just me who got hungry reading this thread. rotfl! oh and i vote for camwhale as the term all trolls use for us "fatties" that way we can either laugh and "blow it out our blowholes" or use the banhammer. :) i'm wishing i had a meatloaf recipe now because i have stuff for mashed potatoes....

blackxrose said:
glad it's not just me who got hungry reading this thread. rotfl! oh and i vote for camwhale as the term all trolls use for us "fatties" that way we can either laugh and "blow it out our blowholes" or use the banhammer. :) i'm wishing i had a meatloaf recipe now because i have stuff for mashed potatoes....

My parents make kid status meat loaf: meat, bread crumbs, onion powder, small chopped onions, and ketchup on top. Always with homemade mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Mmmm, I feel fat just thinking about it. (fat is my new term for supremely satisfied) "Mmm that last private made me SO fat" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.