AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about Safe Stretching technique?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2016
Canada
Twitter Username
@jenovakitty
Chaturbate Username
jenovakitty
I dunno if this question qualifies to be in this thread, I apologize if it does not.

I am currently exploring the lovely world of stretching, and kegels and all that fun jazz.
I recently bought myself some of those crystal yoni egg things to see what the fuss was about, and honestly, I thought my vagina was too tight, since they didn't move at all, couldn't feel 'em, sorry if that's tmi....but that led me to research pelvic floor muscles, finding out if they're too tight it can lead to glute issues and so forth....((probably explaining why squats aren't giving me an ass))

I suppose my question is pretty duh?
How would I go about safely stretching out the lower muscle regions....I assume just low squats, yoga, sitting with my tailbone pushed out and stuff? And is that going to help with relaxing my vagina muscles around the opening??

Any other biology info about the downstairs areas and expertise about the process of stretching would be amazing. Thank you in advance.

Sorry again, supernoob out.

Hi, hello!
I'm a certified yoga instructor, and I can help you stretch out your bottom-half, though I'm not sure if you were referring to that whole area or just the vagina gaha!

There are many stretches that you can do to stretch the inner thighs/pelvic area!

- lay on your back, and hook your forefingers around each big toe - moving your knees toward your body (think of it as a small child playing with their toes laying on the ground) and move your knees as far away as possible, without hurting (derp), to stretch the inner thigh!

- kneel, keeping your back straight and hands either out to your sides (in a T formation) or on your hips! and stick one leg out on a 45• angle and move the arm on the side down your thigh (but never resting on your knee), stretching out your obliques, hamstrings, and inner thigh muscles! Do this on both sides, obviously!

ONE MORE FOR NOW:

- froggy pose! Kneel keeping your ankles in line with your knees, and your back straight! Spread your knees super far apart (without any pain) and lean forward until your forearms are on the mat. Keep your wrists in line with your elbows and your back as straight as possible, and just bend deeply into the pose!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
No, that's absolutely perfectly along the lines of what I'm looking for...those look pretty difficult for me currently hahah ugh, praaactiiiice, praaacticeeee.

They're not too bad! If it's in any way painful, stop immediately and find a variation that suits your body instead :)

loooool absolutely not a probbo there, I'm a pussy, I quit easy loool

LOL!
A super easy one to do while just standing around/making food/walking around the house is just spread your legs as far as they can go (sideways, not like the forward splits!)
Or just stand up and pull your foot up to your waist?

Super easy to just stretch randomly throughout the day without having to be like "fuck, guess I gotta get into babies pose now *crawls onto floor*" Hahahhahahaha

• Funny!
Reactions: jenovakitty
Status
Not open for further replies.