AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 15, 2024
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
ashley1_sc
Dear @punker barbie
Username: ashley1_sc and ashley_sc

Good afternoon, my account was banned a week ago and I still haven't received a response from Chaturbate support. I have sent several emails but they haven't responded, and I haven't broken any rules and I have been working with Chaturbate for over 5 years. I know the rules very well. The ban was without reason, and my other account had 23,000 tokens. They blocked both accounts. Please help me.

Stop sending emails. Every time you do you rocket your ticket to the bottom of the pile. Be patient.

Upvote 0
Deja de enviar correos electrónicos. Cada vez que lo haces, tu ticket se queda en el último lugar de la pila. Ten paciencia.
I'm so sorry, please excuse me, I'm new to this page today and I don't know it very well, so I didn't know how to post my message, I thought it hadn't been published, I reiterate my apologies to you.
@Vixxen81 @AmberCutie and @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@Vixxen81 @AmberCutie @punker barbie
Hello all of you, I hope you are doing well, I wish you an excellent start to the week full of many blessings and beautiful things in your lives,

I wanted to ask if punker responded to my request? I'm looking for the answer but not at the meeting, I got a message saying that I had responded, I'm very sorry, I'm new here and I don't understand very well, I reiterate my apologies if I make you uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me, I have not received support help yet, please review my case
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hello @punker barbie I hope you are doing well and having a great week, I have been very patient but it is very difficult when I only depend on Chaturbate and I can't work. These times are very hard because I have a lot of expenses but I can't broadcast, I have been on the page for 5 years, it is difficult to leave it and even more so when my ban has no reason that I know of, please help me, I have been waiting for support responses for weeks but I have not received them, please help me, I ask you with all my heart. You tell me that they are investigating my case, if you need something ask me and I will be willing to help with whatever you need, but please help me receive an answer, have empathy with me

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie I hope you are doing well and having a great week, I have been very patient but it is very difficult when I only depend on Chaturbate and I can't work. These times are very hard because I have a lot of expenses but I can't broadcast, I have been on the page for 5 years, it is difficult to leave it and even more so when my ban has no reason that I know of, please help me, I have been waiting for support responses for weeks but I have not received them, please help me, I ask you with all my heart. You tell me that they are investigating my case, if you need something ask me and I will be willing to help with whatever you need, but please help me receive an answer, have empathy with me

again, Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0