AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker Barbie help please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 10, 2024
@punker barbie my chaturbate was banned Wednesday 10th today Joe_blow69 is my username for chaturbate I just recently become a moderator for a model a couple of weeks ago then I tried to log in and apparently I’m banned from the site without a notice or email I email support but no reply from them please help I’m going to miss her so much

Harassment banned for what though I don’t understand iam normally quiet in the chats tell pm or said hi to if they read chats they can see I don’t demand only ask
If you repeatedly ask and don't tip, you're harassing models.

Upvote 0
Guessing chaturbate doesn’t have people to speak to for support just the automatic message they send.if your thinking I was just grey user repeatedly asking models to do stuff you are sadly mistaken.I was at least normally pink but I’m assuming one model can report a account and that’s the end of it which is pretty pathetic to lose a seven year account

Upvote 0
Guessing chaturbate doesn’t have people to speak to for support just the automatic message they send.if your thinking I was just grey user repeatedly asking models to do stuff you are sadly mistaken.I was at least normally pink but I’m assuming one model can report a account and that’s the end of it which is pretty pathetic to lose a seven year account
The last screenshot you shared was not an automated response, it might be impersonal, but that is how most companies will respond. And it would help if you realised that "a verified report of harassment" means that someone at the support team has sat down and looked through not only whatever made someone report you for harassment, but also your behaviour at large on the site and determined that the site is a better place without you.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
You can think what you like.I have never ever harassed anyone if they say no I simply leave if they say yes they get a follow and a private show normally I know the what are the performers allowed to show I have never repeatedly asked a model for something before or that is not allowed to be shown.I normally don’t speak first, how would I harass someone by joining their shows some models that have thousands of viewers.Is that considered harassment?(to view what we enjoy) if you’re talking about behaviour it’s like I said before. I’m normally the one not speaking first if they ask me if I want to play I’ll ask what they do. and not to be rude with this statement,but you need to understand that I’m not a child I know how to respect woman or lady.I’m sure there’s a reason for the 4 models I remember from chaturbate on stripchat also remember me and welcome me back to their rooms without them tipping at stripchat yet

Upvote 0
You can think what you like.I have never ever harassed anyone if they say no I simply leave if they say yes they get a follow and a private show normally I know the what are the performers allowed to show I have never repeatedly asked a model for something before or that is not allowed to be shown.I normally don’t speak first, how would I harass someone by joining their shows some models that have thousands of viewers.Is that considered harassment?(to view what we enjoy) if you’re talking about behaviour it’s like I said before. I’m normally the one not speaking first if they ask me if I want to play I’ll ask what they do. and not to be rude with this statement,but you need to understand that I’m not a child I know how to respect woman or lady.I’m sure there’s a reason for the 4 models I remember from chaturbate on stripchat also remember me and welcome me back to their rooms without them tipping at stripchat yet
It can be harassment against "ANYONE" on Chaturbate, not only a model as you keep thinking.

You said you recently became a moderator for a model, so it could be any user in that room that did not like what you were telling them. Moderators do get more user reports against them so really need to be very careful about how you respond to them

Upvote 0
As a moderator for that model, I just put out animated stickers or told the viewers the price that the model has put for herself in her tip menu or I just silenced any spammer never even ban them.or Iam sure you know about the ones that decide to say they’re under age shit like that.if support read chats I’m sure they would see that what I posted in chat was for model and was also her wishes she normally thanked me for it by name.I never even asked to become her moderator.She just decided to promote me the day after we did a private show together so I asked how can I help you with being your moderator and ended up continuing to stay and helping her a bit.I can only remember one time when viewer was not exactly pleased, but I don’t exactly think it should be against me.when the model didn’t have any price for what he was asking for so I could not answer his question so he gave the model thumbs down other than that seems pretty normal with the viewers in her room

Upvote 0