AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public Steam Recordings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 8, 2024
Hi there! I see that some models are posting thier public streams on MFC share. I found my group show recordings, but I have not been able to find any public show recordings. Is there something I need to turn on when streaming? Or how can I get this recordding to happen (and have access for posting)?

Thank you!

Hi there! I see that some models are posting thier public streams on MFC share. I found my group show recordings, but I have not been able to find any public show recordings. Is there something I need to turn on when streaming? Or how can I get this recordding to happen (and have access for posting)?

Thank you!
I think you may need to have a certain camscore in order for public shows to automatically be recorded to your Share page. I’ll see if I can find that wiki page.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Upvote 0
If my memory is correct you have to get to 2000 or under on mfc share then they show up on share under “recordings tab”. You get to chose which to publish

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
If my memory is correct you have to get to 2000 or under on mfc share then they show up on share under “recordings tab”. You get to chose which to publish
Ah yes, I think you’re right it’s Share Rank!

Upvote 0
Ah yes, I think you’re right it’s Share Rank!
It definitely is. You helped me with it a few years ago. That settings link you included in this thread is important to though. That needs to be set correctly as well. I think the recording options settings pop up once the rank hits 2000 or lower (on share).

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0