AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promoting a model on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just give her the tokens.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

The tokens being spent directly on the model is far more beneficial to the model than the short period of time that she appears in the promoted spot.

Thanks for your response, that's what I will do.
You're welcome. If she's super curious about it you can kind of split the difference. Say the token amount to promote the room is 50 tokens, tip her 150 tokens. She gets 100 and the site gets 50 tokens. The other thing about promoting a room is that she has to stay on cam the entire five minutes of the promotion period and that may not always be ideal.

You're welcome. If she's super curious about it you can kind of split the difference. Say the token amount to promote the room is 50 tokens, tip her 150 tokens. She gets 100 and the site gets 50 tokens. The other thing about promoting a room is that she has to stay on cam the entire five minutes of the promotion period and that may not always be ideal.
It was my idea, she models as a full time job and I thought it might help her out. This is completely off topic but I have spent about $3,000 on tokens for her and have received an incredible amount of pleasure from her in return.

Reactions: RainForest
It was my idea, she models as a full time job and I thought it might help her out. This is completely off topic but I have spent about $3,000 on tokens for her and have received an incredible amount of pleasure from her in return.
I'm glad you are enjoying her show and showing her ample appreciation.

The promotion runs and then it tells a model "12,000 people saw your room" when that's just literally how many people are on the site, there were not 12,000 people entering or viewing her room. Unless you're a mod for her during a promotion period you would not be able to see who is coming into the room and who is not converting into an active tipper for her.

Your best bet is to continue tipping her so it improves her thumbnail and grabs people organically. Her hash tags matter more than anything else if she's not on the main page.

It will help her if you will promote her few times in a row. Promotion is 5 minutes. I had man who did that to me and first 2 promos was not many people in room but6 after 4, 5 th i noticed big number of people coming to my room and im sure if it would last longer, i could be very very good in ranking. So its very good idea from my experience but u need really spend a lot for this and make it many times in a row. Also she must do some action during promo to attract people so good would be to talk to her and say that u have this kind of idea and make her ready. But its very very nice way of help. \Just remember that 1 or 2 promo in a row wont do nothing.

Thank you for your response. Yesterday I was on CB and I clicked on a room that was being promoted. The model looked like she was bored and didn’t interact with her viewers much. I don’t think she appreciated what her fan was doing for her. It didn’t make much sense to me. Naturally, I left too and made a note to myself not to click on her room again.

Thank you for your response. Yesterday I was on CB and I clicked on a room that was being promoted. The model looked like she was bored and didn’t interact with her viewers much. I don’t think she appreciated what her fan was doing for her. It didn’t make much sense to me. Naturally, I left too and made a note to myself not to click on her room again.
Sometimes as a model you will seem bored, it is probably because you are.. when nothing happens for a longer period of time, naturally you are a bit bored or you stop interacting with non-tippers

the best way to get a room like this sparked, is by tipping, it might be one of the best performers one ever visits, you just visit it at the wrong time..

ETA: But yea this is a GREAT example of how horrible the feature can be.. at least when the person using it doesn't communicate well with the model! it gets used on the wrong time and it can possibly have a negative effect..

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sometimes as a model you will seem bored, it is probably because you are.. when nothing happens for a longer period of time, naturally you are a bit bored or you stop interacting with non-tippers

the best way to get a room like this sparked, is by tipping, it might be one of the best performers one ever visits, you just visit it at the wrong time..

ETA: But yea this is a GREAT example of how horrible the feature can be.. at least when the person using it doesn't communicate well with the model! it gets used on the wrong time and it can possibly have a negative effect..

I agree with Wuggie that you may have just happened to visit the model at a bad time. I’ve had members enter my chat while I’m in the middle of telling a rude, annoying member about himself. And I think to myself “Grrrrreat.” Lol. But then part of me thinks “Well…maybe this is great, because they’re about to meet a model who isn’t a pushover, and stands up for herself. Weak men who can’t handle that should just click ‘Next Model’.” 🙂

Anyway…did you try saying hi to her? I’d say hi to members currently in the room, and some of them would just sit there and not say hi back. That shit’s annoying, and maybe she got sick of members ignoring her like that, and said fuck it. By you being one of the members who says hi to her, you may get a nice conversation going, and learn that she’s pretty cool. You’ll never know, though, if you give up on the model so quickly.

Reactions: Wuggie
I agree with Wuggie that you may have just happened to visit the model at a bad time. I’ve had members enter my chat while I’m in the middle of telling a rude, annoying member about himself. And I think to myself “Grrrrreat.” Lol. But then part of me thinks “Well…maybe this is great, because they’re about to meet a model who isn’t a pushover, and stands up for herself. Weak men who can’t handle that should just click ‘Next Model’.” 🙂

Anyway…did you try saying hi to her? I’d say hi to members currently in the room, and some of them would just sit there and not say hi back. That shit’s annoying, and maybe she got sick of members ignoring her like that, and said fuck it. By you being one of the members who says hi to her, you may get a nice conversation going, and learn that she’s pretty cool. You’ll never know, though, if you give up on the model so quickly.
Honestly, if I have entered a room where the model is about to tell someone off, or if she simply tells people NO and is stern in her rejections, it has made me stay longer! so you're completely right in this :p it's not a bad thing at all!! for me it also make me comfortable that she's okay with anything she will say yes to in the future