AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show/stripchat/messages

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2024
Does anyone know if the messages exchanged between two people during private shows and exclusive private shows are saved on your stripchat profile? Also, if you exchanged private messages with someone and then blocked them, would those messages still appear in your private messages? Lastly, is there a way to view public chats of a previous broadcast. Long story short, someone is trying to extort me and I would like to gather info.

Does anyone know if the messages exchanged between two people during private shows and exclusive private shows are saved on your stripchat profile? Also, if you exchanged private messages with someone and then blocked them, would those messages still appear in your private messages? Lastly, is there a way to view public chats of a previous broadcast. Long story short, someone is trying to extort me and I would like to gather info.
It should be possible to see all that in your PM history.

You may have to unblock the perosn first however (can always block them again after you get your screen shots)

Reactions: Natural9 and Wuggie
Upvote 0
It should be possible to see all that in your PM history.

You may have to unblock the perosn first however (can always block them again after you get your screen shots)
Thanks for the response. How do you view your public message history?

Upvote 0
oops.. sorry.. not public messages.. only private messages and whatever transpires in private shows. Although I do not know how far back you can go.
I don't think there's a limit, I have messages that are 6 years old in my private conversations, and I just checked with the person that I probably send the most messages to the last year, and I can see all messages for the whole year..

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.