AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pregnant Camgirls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me... Has anyone heard from LaylaAnn? I think she was due to give birth late last month. :think:

850-142-252-316-2153640.jpg

There is one girl named ShanieWshh that is very pregnant. Not really my thing but to each his own.

Congrats on ur soon to be new addition. do u know what u're having yet?

atrain37 said:
There is one girl named ShanieWshh that is very pregnant. Not really my thing but to each his own.

Yeah, I noticed that on MFC there doesn't seem to be many pregnant fetish guys, plus they don't have a seperate catagory for it like the other sites.

And thank you Poker_Babe! :) I am having a girl.

xoxo

Reactions: 1 person
I think there are quite a few pregnant models, though not all of them advertise it as openly as others. Put "preg" in the model filter text box and you'll probably get at least one or two hits. Right now, that matches 4 models. A few I know of (and yes, I'm kind of admitting to a fetish here) include leggomypreggo, Brunetelovex and lushpregnant, but there are more whose names I can't recall.

This may be why not as many advertise it.

From the wiki.

Pregnancy and other health issues
Currently NOT accepting models that a pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months.

Prego camgirls are hot, but MFC doesn't like it for some reason. You are hot FreakyFerrari, I would come say hello, but my prem. name is a bit too obvious, unless u are okay with me coming to say hello. I don't bother with MFC anymore.

Bocefish said:
That reminds me... Has anyone heard from LaylaAnn? I think she was due to give birth late last month. :think:

Heyyooooo! My little chunky brewster is sound asleep on my chest as I type. Hope to be back to camming the end of this month. Miss you guys!

P.S. My boobs are huge :-D

LaylaAnn said:
Bocefish said:

Heyyooooo! My little chunky brewster is sound asleep on my chest as I type. Hope to be back to camming the end of this month. Miss you guys!

P.S. My boobs are huge :-D

Congratulations!!! Look fwd to seeing you. :-D

JoleneJolene said:

From the wiki.

Currently NOT accepting models that a pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months.
I'd totally forgotten that was in the rules. It seems totally ridiculous, but maybe there's some legal aspect I'm missing?

Some time has passed since this thread was active but there seems to be some interest in preggo cam girls on this board so I thought I would mention that in light of the popularity in pregnant women on cam, some sites have emerged including my personal favorite http://www.pregnantwebcams.net which might be associated with streamate(one of the world's largest networks along with livejasmin and MFC). And yes, the pregnant glow is as womanly as sexy curves and it's beautiful. Confirmed by a man that doesn't understand how other guys can't appreciate it!

inkydoo said:
JoleneJolene said:

From the wiki.

I'd totally forgotten that was in the rules. It seems totally ridiculous, but maybe there's some legal aspect I'm missing?

It appears this has been amended since this thread started.

From the wiki

Models that are pregnant or those that have recently given birth may be on cam, as long as it is deemed safe by a medical professional. Lactation or breast-feeding is not allowed on cam at any time.

I found the pregnancy fetish sick.

a_bee said:

I found most of the pregnancy fetishists on Streamate to be huge freeloaders, "How far along bb, show that belly bb, milk yet bb?" so I kept myself out of the "pregnant" category.

But, the pregnant fetish category on Clips4Sale turned out to be QUITE lucrative. I'm really okay with people paying to watch me rub anti-stretchmark lotion on my belly :lol:

That being said, I'm very happy to NOT be pregnant anymore.

a_bee said:
Oh, why? I think it's kind of a beautiful fetish. After hearing so many guys talk about how their wife will be repulsive to them when she's pregnant it's nice to think some men still kind of a controlled by biology and find pregnancy sexy. lol

SexyStephXS said:
a_bee said:
Oh, why? I think it's kind of a beautiful fetish. After hearing so many guys talk about how their wife will be repulsive to them when she's pregnant it's nice to think some men still kind of a controlled by biology and find pregnancy sexy. lol

From that point of view i agree,
But i feel weird when i see women camming while they are pregnant for moral reassons.

I cammed while pregnant because 1) I was VERY sick and 2) had a significant amount of complications where working any other job could have killed me or resulted in a miscarriage. Through camming I could at least still have an income so any moral qualms with pregnant women earning a living were not on my moral compass and never will be. Pregnancy isn't a disease and shouldn't stop women from not working or doing what they love.

That said, pregnancy was the worst fucking experience of my life, hated every fucking minute of it.

Rose said:
I cammed while pregnant because 1) I was VERY sick and 2) had a significant amount of complications where working any other job could have killed me or resulted in a miscarriage. Through camming I could at least still have an income so any moral qualms with pregnant women earning a living were not on my moral compass and never will be. Pregnancy isn't a disease and shouldn't stop women from not working or doing what they love.

That said, pregnancy was the worst fucking experience of my life, hated every fucking minute of it.

Why? :cry:

I want to be mother in the next years, you afraid me....

(sorry off topic)

I think as far as being attracted to it, it's a hate it or love it type thing, among men and women both. My girlfriend and I both think it's incredibly sexy, but others are repulsed. And I have yet to meet anyone who sits somewhere in the middle :p

a_bee said:
Rose said:

(sorry off topic)

Hollywood is what scares me from having kids. I swear that every movie I've watched involving pregnancy and newborns make it seem like EVERYTHING goes to shit after the baby is born and the couple is always miserable, their single friends begin to pity them, etc. They make it ALL BAD.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
alexandercross said:
a_bee said:
Rose said:

(sorry off topic)

Hollywood is what scares me from having kids. I swear that every movie I've watched involving pregnancy and newborns make it seem like EVERYTHING goes to shit after the baby is born and the couple is always miserable, their single friends begin to pity them, etc. They make it ALL BAD.

Coming from a psychological research standpoint the first 7 years of your marriage are the best. Why? Because you have children around then (normally) so then your relational happiness graph goes into a dip until you've been together around 30ish years (kids are gone) and then it goes up and stabilizes. The average marriage happiness graph looks like a U, but that's typical in any couple that wants to have children. If you go into things aware that that will happen you work through it. If you go into it thinking that everything will be fantastic you won't be prepared to work through it.

a_bee said:
Rose said:

(sorry off topic)
Having a baby is the easy part, bleeding heavily, fighting off pre-term labor and being confined to a bed for almost 7 months was not. I'd rather change explosive poopy diapers every day than be stuck in bed and praying not to die. Even though we have made significant advances in fetal and maternal healthcare, there are still major risks involved. That's why pregnancy and childbirth are considered miracles.

a_bee said:
SexyStephXS said:
a_bee said:

From that point of view i agree,
But i feel weird when i see women camming while they are pregnant for moral reassons.

I can kind of understand where you're coming from, a_bee. While yes, it's nice to know that there are men who find pregnant women attractive, it does give me a bit of an icky feeling when i see the pregnancy fetish stuff. I just imagine their baby inside them and think 'ahhhh baby on cam baby on cam!' lol. idunno when women go out of their way to advertise their pregnancy as a selling point, it sorta feels like they're capitalizing off their children in a sexual way. just doesn't feel right to me. whether i'm right in feeling this way, i'm not sure. it's just my sort of guttural reaction to it.

I have always wondered and can any pregnant girls cure my inquisitive mind on this.....
What happens when your no longer pregnant?
Being a cam girl and then getting pregnant, I get. But if you arrive pregnant to provide for the fetish scene, when your no longer pregnant I'm not sure where these girls go from there?

I think pregnant women are beautiful and I love to see a man find his wife adorable and still sexy when pregnant.
I personally don't agree with the whole pregnancy fetish thing, that's another mans baby in there and I feel it takes the
whole "innocence" out of baby and pregnancy things.

But each to their own, I do allot of fetish things for guys including humiliation which some don't agree with.

:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Crystal_Cat
peggysue said:
I have always wondered and can any pregnant girls cure my inquisitive mind on this.....
What happens when your no longer pregnant?
Being a cam girl and then getting pregnant, I get. But if you arrive pregnant to provide for the fetish scene, when your no longer pregnant I'm not sure where these girls go from there?

I think pregnant women are beautiful and I love to see a man find his wife adorable and still sexy when pregnant.
I personally don't agree with the whole pregnancy fetish thing, that's another mans baby in there and I feel it takes the
whole "innocence" out of baby and pregnancy things.

But each to their own, I do allot of fetish things for guys including humiliation which some don't agree with.

:twocents-02cents:

I would like to know too. I am pregnant and thinking of coming back to camming soon. I need the extra cash right now and will soon be in a place that I can get some privacy to cam.

After pregnancy, most of my pregnancy fans followed me into lactation and now into post-baby territory. It followed a natural progression for me. I never fetishized my kiddo, just my body.

Reason I think myfreecams is a bit weird about pregnant camgirls is because they like to portray the image that the mfc girl is a sexy, lonely girl just chilling at home wanting to meet guys. It's something they encourage by making the profiles a bit like that on a dating site. It's one of the reasons the girl next door type are so popular.

Though obviously there are many guys with fetishes, it doesn't push towards that. There are many clever camgirls who've tapped into those niches and have done extremely well, but not every girl would be able to do it. Streamate seems to be one that focuses much more on fetishes and the sex side of things. The whole pregnancy thing I guess doesn't really fit in with their image that all the girls are single and waiting. I guess they changed it because they're covering their arses not wanting to discriminate, and probably realised there is a market for it. They're also probably against it incase something accidental happens on cam that's against their rules, which is why they say you have to have heard from the doctor, again they're covering their arses.

I don't think I'd cam whilst pregnant, but it's in the same way that I don't like answering questions about my sex life to guys who clearly jerk off to it. It's none of their business and is something that is very much mine. I know I'd get extremely defensive and pissed off at dudes getting turned on by it. I don't see any moral issues, it's just not for me.

The impression I have got is that the pregnancy fetish is a fertility thing, not some sick "there's a baby in there" thing. Though I think it's nice that guys find pregnant women attractive (and I think it's a bit arseholey when they find them unattractive) I find the way some of the guys with pregnancy fetishes go about it a bit icky. I can't remember exactly but this discussion has come up before on here and there were a few things that were a bit weird. I wouldn't say sick. Just a bit odd.

It's funny though that people go "oh my god! pregnancy fetish! ewww!" when we talk about fetishes where the guy wants to rape/abuse/dominate girls, or ones where they want the girl to act like a little girl/their daughter it's like "nahh it's just a fetish, totally cool!". Let's face it, most fetishes are pretty weird when you think about the reality of it, but people are weird.

I can remember reading something not that long ago about how most "normal" people have regular fantasies that if people knew about would seem really dark, those fantasies are actually normal, and something about how killers/insane people/rapists or something like that have much more vanilla fantasies... But don't take my word for it on that, I cannot remember where I read that and I may have got the information totally wrong.

I think finding fertile women attractive actually seems like one of the more natural fetishes around. It seems icky because there's a baby involved, but it's not about the baby, it's about what the body shape represents.

I don't really think a dude thinking pregnancy is sexy is a fetish. Most of my Streamate people from before I was pregnant will still buy into my gold shows. As for what happens after you give birth, I was camming again 3 weeks after having my 1st. The giant boobs make a squishy tummy easier to deal with. My income was fine, and I'm really softcore. So there was no danger to my healing process.

I'd like to address the phrase "another man's baby" used above. Until that baby makes it into the world, it is my responsibility. This statement suggests that men should not be attracted to women who have sex with other men. But, most camgirls happily hop off can and onto their men. Secondly, having a baby hanging out inside my skin is no more revolting than having a liver. That's just silly. Not all families can afford to take time off work for pregnancy. A woman who is working through the pain of pregnancy is doing so to afford a life for her child. There's nothing gross about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.