AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help me....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 10, 2018
so my broadcasting been Suspended for 11 months now i honestly think my Suspension should be removed also being Suspended and banned are two different things it says Suspended with should mean its temporary, if it was forever wouldn't it say banned??? i mean i am still on chaturbate i just cant broadcast.... i do mostly the same stuff post pictures talk to people and so on.... i just can no longer broadcast...... its so unfair.... i do the same stuff i used to do.... so whats the big different? my broadcast Suspension i feel should be lifted because the main different is i can no longer broadcast i do everything else on chaturbate still so..... yeah whats the different? why not lift the Suspension? again i find it unfair Suspended does not mean forever that would be banned! my new account is chatalexa @punker barbie help please im sure we can work something out please