AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me with my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 6, 2021
Hello @punker barbie

I have sent this email to support@chaturbate.com and also through the ticket system. I just thought I would ask you to take a look at it as well. It would be amazing if you could help me get my account back.

Hello can I get support in regards to my account entice_you? I would like to speak to a human. This account was banned under unfair circumstances and I would like to know if there is any possibility to get unbanned. I know the ban is a permanent ban, but I have seen cases where those bans were lifted.

If I can explain the situation and ensure that the account follows all the rules can you guys please remove the ban? The account was banned due to verification failure. I admit that I tried to bypass the system because at the time it was impossible to get my passport renewed due to covid restrictions. However thats all I did. I am 33 years of age. I did not do anything except try to get verified with an edited document. However I now have legitimate documents, I was able to get my passport renewed. So if the ban is in place to ensure that I am not underage I can assure you, that is not the case.

Please take the time to look into my case and see if you can find it in yourself to revoke this ban. It really impacts my livelihood. Thank you.

Look every one makes mistakes and I made one in a moment of desperation. I sent an edited verification document because mine was expiring. It was during covid time so in my country it was impossible to renew it. I still needed to work and do my cam show to make money so I made the stupid decision to send in an edited document. For this reason I was banned. Please forgive this one mistake and reinstate my account.

Last edited:
You have admitted to falsifying documents. You have demonstrated that you are a liability to their company. I highly doubt your suspension will be lifted. Probably best to find another platform at this point.

Upvote 0
You have admitted to falsifying documents. You have demonstrated that you are a liability to their company. I highly doubt your suspension will be lifted. Probably best to find another platform at this point.
I am not a liability because I am of legal age. I only falsified them because I could not renew them because of the covid lock down. They simply expired.

Upvote 0
You didn't have any reason to falsify them before, either. Regardless of how much you don't think it is a big deal, it actually is a big deal.
In my country the government was shut down during covid. Did you read my post? All I did was edit the expiration date because I could not renew it and I needed to work.

Upvote 0
I did not do anything except try to get verified with an edited document.
Nope, once you try to use false documents you will not be unbanned ever. Once you try using false documents then they have no way of knowing if they are real or not the next time you provide them. That is a big liability for them.

That can get the site shut down if they ever get audited by authorities and false documents are found to exist and nothing was done. CB will not take a chance on things like that

Only thing you can do is try a different site, since CB is over for you

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0