AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me unblock my account🙏🏻

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 9, 2024
Hello dear @punker barbie. My account is blocked, but I cannot agree with the reason for the blocking. Member raised a topic in a conversation that was prohibited by the site rules, however, each of us at the same moment considered this topic unacceptable, and we did not discuss it anymore. It's my fault that I didn't block this member when he wrote to me about a forbidden topic. But I didn’t do this only because, speaking about it, he himself emphasized his negative attitude to it. I really hope that the decision to block my account will be reconsidered. I have been associated with the site for many years and have never broken the rules before, and I promise that I will adhere to the rules if I am allowed to return to the broadcasts. CB is currently the main source of my income, and I really need to continue cooperation with the site. I really hope for your help! Thanks in advance!

Thank you! May I clarify that the email I received from support contains the final solution? I really need help recovering my account. I have been cooperating with the site for a very long time and have never had problems of this type before. I'm really sorry I made the mistake of not blocking the viewer. But I assure you that our conversation, if considered in its entirety, does not imply an approving attitude towards topics prohibited on the site. I really hope that with your help I will be able to request a re-examination of this situation! And I promise that I will be very careful, to the point that I will block viewers who even once mention prohibited topics. I really hope for your understanding and thank you for your time!

Upvote 0