AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help me: banned for "fake" documents that are real.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 24, 2024
Hello,

My name is Jenna Jade on Stripchat. When I first signed up to stripchat my then boyfriend signed me up under a studio account. Well, after a few years of only streaming on chaturbate I decided to stream on Stripchat as well. Only I couldn't withdraw money because it went to the studio account. My now husband requested to verify our identity to log in because he lost his old phone and access to old email.

My last name changed because we got married. I am living in America now though I am Thai and when we married I changed my last name to his last name. I have had the name change document in Thailand translated to English for the immigration process. I still have my old ID with my old last name but I used my current passport with new last name and we both took photos. I sent the translated version in English of my name change along with our pics.

They accused me of using "fake" documents and said I was permanently banned! The documents are not fake! My passport is a Thai passport, I had my name change documents translated to English for my immigration, and My husbands USA passport is not fake.

We want a chance to prove my identity is real and the documents are not fake. However we can do that we will do that. I have been streaming over a month with Stripchat and accumulated a lot of money and now I worry I wont even have access to the money that I've earned. I really feel hurt about this.

If anyone can contact support on my behalf and give me a fair listen I will prove all the documents are real and provide and documents of evidence to prove my case.
Thank you,

Jenna Jade on Stripchat

Hello,

My name is Jenna Jade on Stripchat. When I first signed up to stripchat my then boyfriend signed me up under a studio account. Well, after a few years of only streaming on chaturbate I decided to stream on Stripchat as well. Only I couldn't withdraw money because it went to the studio account. My now husband requested to verify our identity to log in because he lost his old phone and access to old email.

My last name changed because we got married. I am living in America now though I am Thai and when we married I changed my last name to his last name. I have had the name change document in Thailand translated to English for the immigration process. I still have my old ID with my old last name but I used my current passport with new last name and we both took photos. I sent the translated version in English of my name change along with our pics.

They accused me of using "fake" documents and said I was permanently banned! The documents are not fake! My passport is a Thai passport, I had my name change documents translated to English for my immigration, and My husbands USA passport is not fake.

We want a chance to prove my identity is real and the documents are not fake. However we can do that we will do that. I have been streaming over a month with Stripchat and accumulated a lot of money and now I worry I wont even have access to the money that I've earned. I really feel hurt about this.

If anyone can contact support on my behalf and give me a fair listen I will prove all the documents are real and provide and documents of evidence to prove my case.
Thank you,

Jenna Jade on Stripchat

Have you emailed their support team?

Their rep that comes on this forum is fantastic but won't be able to help you on here due to private info needing to be shared, you'll still need to email, especially for verifying the extra documents.

Stripchat are definitely one of the best sites in terms of Model Support, as long as they can verify the docs so their butts are covered on legal fronts I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Upvote 0