AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

place to report scammers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 19, 2024
Hi all,

I had an incident yesterday with a scammy broadcaster on CB. They were advertising a snapchat for pictures but when I paid and signed up, they sent cropped pictures taken from other creators. It was very easy to locate the same pictures not cropped with the original onlyfans watermark. I reported the room and opened a ticket with support. Ideally would like the tokens I spent back so I can give them to someone more deserving but I would settle for the platform just taking a donation from me and making sure the tokens are removed from the broadcaster making others look bad. Does anyone have any other advice for getting the word out on this. I don't want this person to keep stealing other people's work and trashing credibility on the platform.

-Thanks!

Opening a ticket with CB support was the correct way to go. You should have received and automated response that may (or may not) include a ticket number. Give them a few days to respond. I am pretty sure CB takes a dim view of copyright violations like this (i.e. selling other people's content as their own.)

Upvote 0
Hi all,

I had an incident yesterday with a scammy broadcaster on CB. They were advertising a snapchat for pictures but when I paid and signed up, they sent cropped pictures taken from other creators. It was very easy to locate the same pictures not cropped with the original onlyfans watermark. I reported the room and opened a ticket with support. Ideally would like the tokens I spent back so I can give them to someone more deserving but I would settle for the platform just taking a donation from me and making sure the tokens are removed from the broadcaster making others look bad. Does anyone have any other advice for getting the word out on this. I don't want this person to keep stealing other people's work and trashing credibility on the platform.

-Thanks!
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
received a determination from support that this is not refundable and is basically on me for getting scammed. I can live with that but not with the scammer ripping more users off so I'm going to name them here. Don't waste your time with brianna_anny.

If anyone knows of a place I can report them, I would appreciate. Thanks!

Upvote 0
received a determination from support that this is not refundable and is basically on me for getting scammed. I can live with that but not with the scammer ripping more users off so I'm going to name them here. Don't waste your time with brianna_anny.

If anyone knows of a place I can report them, I would appreciate. Thanks!
Does snap chat not have a report feature? Cause that's who really needs to know.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Does snap chat not have a report feature? Cause that's who really needs to know.
lol I got mad and blocked them after taking some screenshots. So, out of luck on my own fault there too. They were bria_an on there there fwiw. I wrote to the onlyfans user that had their content stolen to let them know.

Upvote 0
Reactions: deepbl00m
Upvote 0