AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Person is ineligible to broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 29, 2024
m.chaturbate.com
Chaturbate Username
Kimmy_sweet_
Hello I’ve been streaming on chaturbate for quite a while now but recently have not been able to broadcast because it says your account is not age verified. I look at all the pictures submitted and they have all been approved. But when I look under it states “this person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support.” I have been reaching out the past week and have not gotten a response back yet. Could you please help out @punker barbie . The user name is kimmy_sweet_ . Thank you again for you time

Hello I’ve been streaming on chaturbate for quite a while now but recently have not been able to broadcast because it says your account is not age verified. I look at all the pictures submitted and they have all been approved. But when I look under it states “this person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support.” I have been reaching out the past week and have not gotten a response back yet. Could you please help out @punker barbie . The user name is kimmy_sweet_ . Thank you again for you time
If you could please help @punker barbie ?Ive had this problem for longer than a week. My user name is kimmy_sweet_

Upvote 0