AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Person Ineligible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2024
Person Ineligible
Hi - we're couple and our account has been suspended and were not sure why. It says ineligible person even though our license says approved. Please help.I wanted to tonsure with new guys for a long time on the Chatrubeite, but they didn’t accept his documents, I thought, well, I had to post it for 3 minutes I wanted to test what to explain about the site itself and I began to show what and how to do it and once blocked me in principle the possibility of broadcasts to me I have been working for a chatrubay for 4 years now and I don’t understand why after that I was blocked by an account and my profile
you can watch this 3 minutes online I did not do anything like that or is it why, after its owners, I blocked me

Username -sweetfishh
Person Code: nDkf6c