AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout never showed up HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2022
Hello my Chaturbate username is atom_ss I've been doing Chaturbate for a few years now and I recently changed my bank for daily payouts. All the information was correct except the bank name but my bank assured me that shouldn't cause an issue and to contact Chaturbate. Routing and account number are absolutely correct! I submitted a support ticket earlier regarding it. I need help ASAP I have bills to pay!

I contacted my bank but they are absolute morons so I'm completely depending on CB support but havent even got a ticket number yet

Upvote 0
I contacted my bank but they are absolute morons so I'm completely depending on CB support but havent even got a ticket number yet
My guess is every time we change bank info, there is a period of time we have to go through before daily payouts are enabled. I changed my bank info and had to go though a pay period before I had that feature enabled again. Just a guess though.

Upvote 0
My guess is every time we change bank info, there is a period of time we have to go through before daily payouts are enabled. I changed my bank info and had to go though a pay period before I had that feature enabled again. Just a guess though.
I was able to request it as a daily payout though and it claims that it is processed

Upvote 0
Ok if you submitted a ticket then I’m sure they will respond. If you go in your security settings and see all activity, you can see a record of when your payout was requested, and also when it was submitted.
Still havent received anything or any message from support I'm literally about to lose my electricity lmfao

Upvote 0
Dude this is not good it's not almost over a week my money has been missing I'm thinking about taking legal action at this point

Upvote 0
Dude this is not good it's not almost over a week my money has been missing I'm thinking about taking legal action at this point
You can't take legal action. Settle down. Yes it's delayed but your finances are your own problem not Chaturbate's.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.