AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout Issues, for a week I need help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 6, 2024
I have been caming on Chatturbate and so far I love it. I love my regulars and just the vibe in general.
My issue has been getting paid.
I received an email when the last pay period ended that my funds were being held because they didn't have age verification for my account. I realized the payout information was incorrect so I fixed it, resubmitted my age verification three times which were all accepted.
I was then told that my funds were transferred back into tokens and I was able to request a daily payouts on Sep4, which I did.
I have reached back out to make sure that my payout information and model profile were correct so I could continue caming without worrying that payout would be an issue again.
I received an email today that payouts are processed through bitcoin network only.... now I feel like I am being sent in a circle.
I will sometimes only get one reply a day and sometimes its vague so I feel like that has just prolonged me getting paid....
I think the issue is initially when I did the request the payout was associated with a different email than the one on my account, so I've been emailing support through two emails which I assume isn't making it easy for them. But I haven't really received help on the email associated with my account so I'm still replying on the other .
I just need help figuring out if the payout issue is fixed and if my payment has been processed.... I just feel stressed at this point