AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments Are Being Held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 7, 2024
Hello @punker barbie ,

I received an email from payouts support indicating that my W9 form is not on file. I responded and sent the completed W9 form within 10 minutes, but I haven't received any confirmation yet. Could you please check if it has been received? My ticket number is #23513742

Thank you!

Hello @punker barbie ,

I received an email from payouts support indicating that my W9 form is not on file. I responded and sent the completed W9 form within 10 minutes, but I haven't received any confirmation yet. Could you please check if it has been received? My ticket number is #23513742

Thank you!
It'll be 5 to 7 business days before you can cash out. They have to send it over and if it doesn't get flagged, they'll unlock your earnings. We all go through it.

Upvote 0
It says, "As soon as we receive the completed form back, we will release your payment." I sent the completed form within 10 minutes, but I still haven't received a response :(

Upvote 0
It says, "As soon as we receive the completed form back, we will release your payment." I sent the completed form within 10 minutes, but I still haven't received a response :(
Unless they have decided to skip the part where the IRS says yep that's that person, it's going to be a hot minute.

You're welcome to search this forum for similar threads where others had to wait a week.

Upvote 0