AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Katandsam

Cam Model
Apr 19, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Katandsam_
Hello,

Request #1851241.

Bonga shows my first payment was sent via direct deposit on 6/21. I did not receive the payment and contacted support. Support said it was sent and to contact my bank. My bank has no record of the payment.

I contacted support again and was told some banks take up to 7 days for deposits to post. My bank confirmed that if the money was sent I would have received it immediately. So I’m assuming that either it was not sent or my information is not correct.

This would be the first payment from bonga. I have confirmed that the routing and account numbers are correct.

Does bonga typically have payment issues?

Hello,

Request #1851241.

Bonga shows my first payment was sent via direct deposit on 6/21. I did not receive the payment and contacted support. Support said it was sent and to contact my bank. My bank has no record of the payment.

I contacted support again and was told some banks take up to 7 days for deposits to post. My bank confirmed that if the money was sent I would have received it immediately. So I’m assuming that either it was not sent or my information is not correct.

This would be the first payment from bonga. I have confirmed that the routing and account numbers are correct.

Does bonga typically have payment issues?
Hello Katandsam,

Thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate your patience and understand your concern regarding the payment. Please be informed that direct deposits can indeed take up to 7 business days to be processed. We recommend allowing this time for the payment to be completed.

If, after this period, the payment has not been received, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We will ensure that the issue is thoroughly investigated and resolved promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Upvote 0
I have been receiving payments for several years now, and they usually arrive as indicated with a hold of a few days :)

Upvote 0