AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum eft delay!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 11, 2018
Hello!I made an eft transfer from paxum account to my bank on 17th may ,and i didn’t receive it yet!
Is there anybody who has this problem too?
Have you received yours?
Thank you!

apparently Paxum is having difficulties with some EFT currencies (AUD and EUR). that was stated by a Paxum rep publicly on another board. I'm not sure if EFTs in other currencies are affected

she suggesting those affected withdraw to external card, crypto or the prepaid card (where available)

the company is in the process of changing banking partner (again), hence the EFT issues

not sure if this applies to your situation, but the general issue some are encountering is about that

hope that helps

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I understand and thank you!Maybe you can send me the link of that channel the representative posted.
I have 2 stuck eft in eur and they keep bouncing me from one to another.The miney are not anymore in my paxum nor in my bank ,so eft processed but not paid.
What i hate the most on them is that “shady” aproach.
I think that people would understand a problem if they comunicate it .
It is so hard to send a mass email ,or post in x :Hey fools we have a problem,don’t be stupid don’t eft eur as its not working.
Today is child day,and mine stays in home because my eft is missing for almost 2 weeks and inliterally have no money even for an icecream.
Nice of you PAXUM!

I'm sorry :/

sucks to work hard for your money and then work again just to receive it

pretty sure I'm not allowed to link to another forum here but I can PM you her completely public email and tg contact info (again, pretty sure I can't post those here in the thread as not my contact info). but it is public info. available in her sig on every forum she frequents. she's usually swamped as she's the go-to person to get anything done at Paxum

I really hope this gets resolved for you. wish ya the best of luck

Last edited:
Thank you jessequinn69,unfortunately i didn’t receive it yet.Ehat should i do,paxum said they sent it,my bank said they never received it ,so where is the money?

You should open a support ticket on paxum.
I also have been caught up in this issue, they haven't been proactive about it.

In fact I'm now having to use a different processor because of it all.
I already done it 3 tickets 3 different answers.
Have you manage to recover your money or are stuck in an eft.
It sucks that at this moment i need to be a debt collector for my money🙄

I already done it 3 tickets 3 different answers.

yeah, their gen 'support' leaves a lot to be desired. giving everyone the run around

one thing first off, never open more than one ticket regarding the same issue, on any site/service. it just bumps you down and closes out the previous ones. always reply to the same ticket if you are not receiving replies or solutions

with the last ticket you sent, reply and cc the email addy of the rep I sent you via PM, and include all the info I suggested. do it via email in reply to the ticket and post the ticket number in the message header

apparently a couple of people have finally received their long outstanding EUR EFTs, but not all. if you don't receive it by tomorrow, reply to the last ticket cc'ing the rep requesting a recall of your two missing EFTs so you can withdraw via one of their other methods mentioned above

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, and good luck to you as well Mz Cosplay. if you need the rep's email on a missing EFT lmk and I'll PM you

Last edited:
I had two, One has bounced back into Paxum and the other is still missing.

Paxum advised me to withdraw via crypto but I didn't realise the Binance no longer withdraw to Australia and my Coinbase account isn't accepting any of my ID for whatever reason. So now it's stuck on another app! I want to laugh but I also want to yell.

I just started to work again after 2 months. Is paxum Eft working in eur for european models or not? 😮

I just started to work again after 2 months. Is paxum Eft working in eur for european models or not? 😮
I'm not 100% sure, if you have the app, you can open a support ticket to confirm with them. It's the envelope button in the top left corner.

I do know the Aus is completely cut off, and Canadians are having delays and bouncebacks but still getting transfers eventually.

I believe that Cosmo is available to most if not all of europe but don't know how the exchange rates compare to Paxum.

I definitely know that Masspay is really bad for the exchange rates...so very bad. On friday they were 9% below the Paxum rate.

• Wat?!
Reactions: MaryCorner
I asked for an EFT transfer in eur yesterday and it is still processing, it is ususlly approved within seconds. I can’t believe they can not even pay european models on time.

This is their response :

Please be aware that each transaction is handled individually, with a standard timeframe of up to five business days. This means you might receive it on the same day, the next day, or any day within the five business days (excluding weekends).

If the transfer does not arrive within this period, please contact us again, and we will gladly investigate the matter further.

Have you tried SEPA instead of EFT? I think it's cheaper, relatively quick (up to 5 working days) and problems occur less frequently (💩 still happens, of course!)
Isnt it the same? -2.50$ fee? I mean when I click to transfer the eft transfer is popping up first I always did this and only had small delays occassionally

Isnt it the same? -2.50$ fee? I mean when I click to transfer the eft transfer is popping up first I always did this and only had small delays occassionally
Yes, you're right. Nevertheless, SEPA is considered the "European EFT". So, if you are located in Europe, SEPA is your way to go.

Reactions: ViviDoll
Have you tryed sepa from cb directly to your eur account?How it worked ,thank you!
Never did, never will! For (at least) two reasons:
  1. There's a $8.95 Processing Fee instead of $0.50 to receive + $2.50 to SEPA through Paxum= $3.00
  2. I would have my professional bank account -if not also my children's accounts under my name- there closed in no time, and my name flagged in the system for sex work.
I wouldn't risk it 🥴🤷‍♀️