AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Parmenent account block

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 4, 2024
Hii Stripchat team,

My username name is "priyaxr" which has been blocked by stripchat on 3 September 2024. And It was done by mistake on the platform but I don't know why my user account get blocked. Please it's my humble request to stripchat please unblock my account šŸ™. And I want to recover my account again or unblock my documents to open new account.

Thank you

@supportstripchat
@stripchatsupport
@Stella_SC , @Charlie_SC
@Charlie_SC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_175323.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_175323.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 5
Hii Stripchat team,

My username name is "priyaxr" which has been blocked by stripchat on 3 September 2024. And It was done by mistake on the platform but I don't know why my user account get blocked. Please it's my humble request to stripchat please unblock my account šŸ™. And I want to recover my account again or unblock my documents to open new account.

Thank you

@supportstripchat
@stripchatsupport
@Stella_SC , @Charlie_SC
@Charlie_SC
This is the streamate section btw.
If you didn't get a response, that might be why.

Upvote 0
Maybe you didnā€™t noticeā€¦or just didnā€™t care. But that screenshot has your e-mail address showing. This forum has a lot of members and lurkers that we donā€™t see. I donā€™t think you want your e-mail address being shown to everyone. Next to blur that out before you post a screenshot.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0