AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outrageous Butt Plugs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
So just when I thought I've seen it all...

I stumble across this etsy store that sells the weirdest butt plugs I've ever seen.
Here's an example:

il_570xN.922546175_m4j5.jpg

Never forget those important files again, don't keep them with you, keep them IN you!

Now, thanks to cutting edge breakthroughs in rectal data hosting, you don't have to worry about anyone stumbling across those personal home movies, private photos or microfilms you snapped pics of, during that last undercover mission to Moscow, this will keep those bits of data safe from prying eyes & wandering fingers, like a SECRET AGENT!!

Be like James Bond, Archer, and/or...what ever other applicable spies are out there who would do this!

Features include, butt are not limited to -

Sleek Black Butt Plug, made from tender Silicon!

Detachable USB Micro-SD Reader DONGLE (that word's REALLY funny)

Secure Data lodging

Hides files in places most people wont be looking!

Great way to turn in class assignments, resumes and work projects

Maybe wizards?

Kinda feels like you're part of the Matrix

Plug and Play fun for all

Great gift for that friend who has everything, I promise, they don't have one of these

Compatible with most models - custom sizes available upon request!

Protective cap, trust me, this is a good feature.

This small anal novelty, data transfer device and possible projectile will always brighten up your day, whether it's secured inside you, proudly displayed on your coffee table, worn to church, hung from a necklace or given as a gift to a loved one!

Check out their Magic 8 Ball butt plug too

Anyone else have any weird sex toys they'd like to add to the thread???

These moments are perfect for pointing people toward my favorite small-batch toy company: www.holepunchtoys.com

They are all outrageous--and outrageously awesome :p

These moments are perfect for pointing people toward my favorite small-batch toy company: www.holepunchtoys.com

They are all outrageous--and outrageously awesome :p

That revolver dildo is so many kinds of amazing...I'm going to have to put that gorgeous bit of ridiculousness on my wishlist. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.