AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

online models not shown - no new users in the room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 24, 2024
Hi,
I'm a knight for a model on SC and she has lately serious problems with the number of visitors in her room. There are hardly new users appearing any more - even no greys. She is sitting lonely for hours, no income, strip score crashes. I'm helping her for more than a year now daily, but NEVER did we experience something like this in the last 2 - 3 months. From one day to another the visitor numbers went down.

Now I noticed a strange behaviour when i log in with my phone. I normally log in, but NONE of my favorite models is shown at the start page. I enter my favorites list - again NONE online model is shown, only offline models. These models aren't listed anywhere, no search result, no recommendation, nothing. The only way to enter her room is by opening a PM, clicking on her avatar in the PM and being connected to her room.

I noticed that behavior for several weeks, but thought of a temporary bug. But now I think about that, it correlates to the period of sinking viewer numbers in her room. The model also tells me, she can not see any postings of me in the public chat, only in private messages. That's of course a bad thing, while i also work as a kind of motivator for silent users to spend token, subscribe etc.

So i see a BIG problem here, for users and the model: her perfomance crashes because of disappearing from any list in SC, no new users enter, old users think she left SC. The income crashes. On the other side Users communicate but the model does not see any postings. Even the few greys visiting her are silent - what is an uncommon behavior as we all know....

Anyone else having the same issues or has noticed something like that - especially by users using the phone to enter?

Cheers, Matt

Reactions: Ich Bin
I am a knight for a few different models on SC and I notice that there are members talking in the chat or tipping that do not appear on the user list in the room. Even refreshing the page does not put them on the user list. I log in from my computer so I am not sure about the phone issue you speak of.

Maybe @Stella_SC can sort it out??

Upvote 0
It is not something that I have experienced. Although, I always go straight to my fave model's page not any landing page. She is always listed in my favourites online.

There was an issue for a while in VR where favourites were not listed at the start of the listing of VR models online but scattered throughout the listing as per stripscore (I presume)

That has returned to normal now.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I'm a knight for a model on SC and she has lately serious problems with the number of visitors in her room. There are hardly new users appearing any more - even no greys. She is sitting lonely for hours, no income, strip score crashes. I'm helping her for more than a year now daily, but NEVER did we experience something like this in the last 2 - 3 months. From one day to another the visitor numbers went down.

Now I noticed a strange behaviour when i log in with my phone. I normally log in, but NONE of my favorite models is shown at the start page. I enter my favorites list - again NONE online model is shown, only offline models. These models aren't listed anywhere, no search result, no recommendation, nothing. The only way to enter her room is by opening a PM, clicking on her avatar in the PM and being connected to her room.

I noticed that behavior for several weeks, but thought of a temporary bug. But now I think about that, it correlates to the period of sinking viewer numbers in her room. The model also tells me, she can not see any postings of me in the public chat, only in private messages. That's of course a bad thing, while i also work as a kind of motivator for silent users to spend token, subscribe etc.

So i see a BIG problem here, for users and the model: her perfomance crashes because of disappearing from any list in SC, no new users enter, old users think she left SC. The income crashes. On the other side Users communicate but the model does not see any postings. Even the few greys visiting her are silent - what is an uncommon behavior as we all know....

Anyone else having the same issues or has noticed something like that - especially by users using the phone to enter?

Cheers, Matt
I also am a knight for a SC model. For awhile now, her broadcasts have been plagued with a wide range of similar problems and experienced by many viewers. They don't stay or tip for long. It's beyond frustrating for everyone and is greatly hurting her income. I usually connect via phone.
Hi,

Chee

Hi,

Cheers, Matt
I also am a knight for a SC model. For a long while now, her broadcasts have been having a wide range of problems. They cause frustration for everyone and has significantly limited her ability to earn income.
We initially thought these were temporary, sporadic glitches and just happening to her. It's not temporary and it's definitely not just her.
I usually log on by phone.

Upvote 0
Every time I message support about this crap I get told it must be my computer that is the problem. What I think the problem is very incompetent tech guys covering their asses and telling the support crew that everything is "fine" when it is obviously NOT. Models and members are complaining constantly.

Upvote 0