AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OhMiBod toy connection issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

NaomiNSFW

Cam Model
Mar 3, 2024
mia.nsfwsites.info
Twitter Username
@MiaBDSM
Chaturbate Username
miabunni
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1008138671/miabunni/
So I foolishly tested the Esca 2 and Lumen toys in a stationary position by myself and thought this was good enough to reccomend the toys to others.

Unfortunately I now want to make apparent a major issue with both of these toys, and what must be the reason they're being phased out at the moment.

In short. The connectivity for both is horrendous...

In a stationary position whilst not sitting down they can just about hold on to the point where you only have to reconnect maybe once or twice but I just streamed for 3 hours and the Esca 2 + Lumen both disconnected what must have been over 20 times. They wont connect whilst sitting down and even standing up the signal strength is relatively weak.

I just wanted to warn people since with the recent release of Feelperformer, Models might be looking for a cheap alternative to Lovense Toys.

This isn't an attack at the company KIIROO because I believe these toys where inhereted from OhMiBod and now I understand why their being phased out. For the sake of the companies reputation though it might be good to phase these toys out soon. This seems to have happened already for the Esca 2.

For my full reviews you can check out the "Toy Reviews" section at https://nsfwsites.info

Similarly the review scores for the Lumen where very high from other sources so it didn't raise any red flags. I think this makes sense though because I imagine the connnectivity to your phone will be a lot better than a laptop / computer. You can't use Feelperformer on your phone now though from what I can tell.

I know some peeps might be hoping to say "I told you so" haha but I had some very unique circumstances where I had to stop Camming before testing it fully. In future I will be a lot more careful with recommendations.