AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline but .. online ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 30, 2024
Hi
I would like to ask if it's possible a performer is "offline " ? But nor really? She told me she's offline. But in users off the room I see many name, and tipping tokken.. maybe she blocked me ? ( I don't know why :s ) ?
Thanks by advance. ( Sorry for my English)

When a model blocks you, you will no longer be able to enter that room. If you can enter the room but not see the model, then that model is either in private or has the cam hidden.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi
I would like to ask if it's possible a performer is "offline " ? But nor really? She told me she's offline. But in users off the room I see many name, and tipping tokken.. maybe she blocked me ? ( I don't know why :s ) ?
Thanks by advance. ( Sorry for my English)
Are you looking at the site on the mobile version?

Upvote 0
Hi
I would like to ask if it's possible a performer is "offline " ? But nor really?
Yes.

In the desktop browser when the model goes "offline", i.e. stops her stream, she may still be online and in the room. In this case she will still appear in the list of users and you can still send messages, PMs etc. However, in the desktop browser version you have to been in the room before she goes offline. If you refresh the browser window, or leave and come back, you will lose that chat room window. Apparently in the mobile version of the app users will always be connected to the chat room if there are other people there. I don't use the mobile version so I am not sure how that works, but I've heard that it does.

Upvote 0
Hi all thanks for answer. Yeah I'm on the mobile version. Apparently the performer told me she can stop the stream and stay in room. So that why I saw her name but she was " offline" not in pvt or something

Upvote 0