AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Now that I've gotten tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2012
Now that I have bought tokens through a re-loadable credit card (decided to reload it with 200$ every month because that's my budget as of now) can you guys recommend me some models? I only went premium originally to see sky_blue_ but our schedules don't mesh because of different timezones. I also like magatokens (the girl with the panda tattoo) but I hardly ever see her online and I don't know what happened to her.

The reason I liked these two models was because they had great personalities and were so, so funny and had nice eyes.

What are some models that are a lot less interested in tokens and have fun personalities that you just can't help but tip? I like the idea of a girl that is just there to have fun and stuff. It draws me in.

Also, what are some of the more popular "non-nude" models? :) Thanks guys

Jupiter551 said:
oh jeez, want us to jerk it for you too?

*(that was rhetorical and in no way should be taken as any kind of offer)
:lol: Yeah, it always bugs me when I go to a buffet and someone says, "what's good!?" They're missing the whole point. lol

Reactions: Jupiter551
I can see how the huge amount of models could overwhelm someone who's new to the site ;)

Evvie said:
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=23
...this. Or you can also check out this thread: Favorite MFC models.
You said you liked the eyes of the girls you visited before, here's an extra thread just about models with nice eyes. :)

You should just take some time (well, a lot of time) to look for and find models that you really like ;) It's about your personal taste, and I don't think any of us can really point out certain models to you.

kotakotidoll said:
Now that I have bought tokens through a re-loadable credit card (decided to reload it with 200$ every month because that's my budget as of now) can you guys recommend me some models? I only went premium originally to see sky_blue_ but our schedules don't mesh because of different timezones. I also like magatokens (the girl with the panda tattoo) but I hardly ever see her online and I don't know what happened to her.

The reason I liked these two models was because they had great personalities and were so, so funny and had nice eyes.

What are some models that are a lot less interested in tokens and have fun personalities that you just can't help but tip? I like the idea of a girl that is just there to have fun and stuff. It draws me in.

Damn, I am back in the lounge.

MarraJade is tattooed and only partial nudity I think? I have a million camgirl crushes a day, but JoleneJolene, LoveScarlett/ScarlettWill and LacieLaplante always make my alterna-girl favey list and have comfy, laidback sort of rooms.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
kotakotidoll said:
Now that I have bought tokens through a re-loadable credit card (decided to reload it with 200$ every month because that's my budget as of now) can you guys recommend me some models?

There was a "Favorite models" thread on here some time ago, but it could be farther back in the pages.

Also, do you have a preference? Blonde hair? Asian? Do you REQUIRE that the model can squirt? LOL! I know it sounds silly, but guys have left my room before just because I said "No" when they asked "Do you squirt?" LMAO.....

Do you mean that you're just interested in models who don't have room topics like "500 tokens til topless," etc.? A lot of models do this, and I think it's a good idea. They are there to have fun, but some guys actually need to be reminded that she IS still working.

I've had my cam score go down before because I was having such a good time conversating with cool people in my chat, but they weren't tipping me the whole time I was on. And back then my room topic was "Please rate and admire me. Thanks!" :lol: I now know that rates/admires don't do a damn thing for your score, so my topics are about raffles/contests/videos for sale/countdown to topless/naked. And I've noticed that when I DON'T have that as my topic, people will ask "How much left to get you topless/naked?"

EDIT: Okay, I see that LilyMarie linked you to the Favorite MFC Models thread. :thumbleft:

I'd also like to add that you shouldn't JUST browse the models on the first two rows of the first page. There are plenty of great models who are a little farther down in placement but still work hard and deserve to be tipped.

Congratulations. Now that you have made the difficult and life-changing decision to purchase, you have new rights as a premium member.

You never have to worry about being arbitrarily muted as a basic or guest.

You never have to purchase tokens again, premium for life.

You now have the authority to demand things based on the tips of other members.

Or maybe I'm posting in the wrong thread. Or maybe I just can't help myself. Dripping with sarcasm portion of post over. I really can't help myself sometimes. :mrgreen:

Really I don't think anyone can help you find models that you will enjoy. It's all personal preferences. But what Foxy said. Go lurking farther down on the list. Many fantastic models not on the top few rows.

And seriously, be a tipper. Happy perving.

BootyEyes said:
so, I was gonna respond with some suggestions then I googled the username, http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Kotakoti my advise will stay between me and my invisible friends.

I've known Dakota Rose (kotakoti) and Kiki Kannibal since early 2007 (the MySpace days >_<) and I was a bit confused when I saw the OP's username. :? People shouldn't use the name of an underage internet personality to register at a forum that's aimed at adults. It's a bit odd.

Reactions: BrennKisses
Since being aired on wing-wong local news, Dakota has taken to lying about her age fervently in a desperate attempt to gain favour with her Asian fans, who won't touch anything older than 8 with a chopstick
Lol I love E.D

LilyMarie said:
BootyEyes said:
so, I was gonna respond with some suggestions then I googled the username, http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Kotakoti my advise will stay between me and my invisible friends.

I've known Dakota Rose (kotakoti) and Kiki Kannibal since early 2007 (the MySpace days >_<) and I was a bit confused when I saw the OP's username. :? People shouldn't use the name of an underage internet personality to register at a forum that's aimed at adults. It's a bit odd.

I was like "Wait, that name sounds familiar.." now I feel weird.

kotakotidoll said:

Here are some girls that fit this description on from my favorites list (all asian girls except last two). They are either non-nude or clothed most of the time, they don't do countdowns or rarely have a token based conversation yet they are always chatting about something.

adorkableRAWR
Eight_Bit
SpiderLily
AsianLolli
Blu___
CuteNatsuko
Mendiex
Panda_Rawr
jizzgooglez
Bailey_

And of course, I would certainly check out a lot of the active models here. I have managed to catch a few of them of them on they were usually full of smiling and generally appeared to enjoy being on MFC. I think in general the models that enjoy coming here and discussing their experience on MFC enjoy it.

Reactions: jizzgooglez
aw flattered you went prem for me! and thank you for the lovely comments on me!
erm...maybe just re-arrange your life around my new schedule? LOL.
im on 12 mid-day and 4am GMT!
if you cant, lol, i could tell you who i like when i know what times you are on.
xxx

BoltEyeAm said:
kotakotidoll said:

Here are some girls that fit this description on from my favorites list (all asian girls except last two). They are either non-nude or clothed most of the time, they don't do countdowns or rarely have a token based conversation yet they are always chatting about something.

adorkableRAWR
Eight_Bit
SpiderLily
AsianLolli
Blu___
CuteNatsuko
Mendiex
Panda_Rawr
jizzgooglez
Bailey_

And of course, I would certainly check out a lot of the active models here. I have managed to catch a few of them of them on they were usually full of smiling and generally appeared to enjoy being on MFC. I think in general the models that enjoy coming here and discussing their experience on MFC enjoy it.

awwwww thanx! its always nice to know ppl appreciate my retardness on cam!haha

LilyMarie said:
BootyEyes said:

Kiki Kannibal... my high school years just flashed by hahaha

Reactions: LilyMarie
Status
Not open for further replies.