AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No-show to prepaid show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

CallMeMaria

Cam Model
Dec 1, 2018
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003409643/callmem4ri4/
I was going to post this on the model only section, but actually I am interested in the viewers experiences too..

Not asking for a friend but preparing for some backlash from a client that just did this with me.

So, lets say that a client booked (& paid for in advance) a time to have a short call with a cam model. Something comes up and the client re-schedules the booking to the next day a few hours before the scheduled time, all agreed and okayed with the model, at no extra charge. Times and timezones are checked thoroughly - no room for error there.

Next day comes along, booked time comes and goes, but the client is nowhere to be seen, not even after the model has made attempts to reach him via two separate channels.

Just checking that I am not mad thinking that a no-show from the clients part is non refundable and the model has no obligation to offer a different time, discount or anything else in return. Model was available, at the right place right time, but client did not show up.

Dear people of ACF - do tell me common sense still exist?

As someone who has worked paid appts, I would consider it non-refundable.
If I don't show up for a doctors appt, I get billed just the same 🤷‍♂️
Time is money... the model was tied up for that block of time whether the client was there or not

I was going to post this on the model only section, but actually I am interested in the viewers experiences too..

Not asking for a friend but preparing for some backlash from a client that just did this with me.

So, lets say that a client booked (& paid for in advance) a time to have a short call with a cam model. Something comes up and the client re-schedules the booking to the next day a few hours before the scheduled time, all agreed and okayed with the model, at no extra charge. Times and timezones are checked thoroughly - no room for error there.

Next day comes along, booked time comes and goes, but the client is nowhere to be seen, not even after the model has made attempts to reach him via two separate channels.

Just checking that I am not mad thinking that a no-show from the clients part is non refundable and the model has no obligation to offer a different time, discount or anything else in return. Model was available, at the right place right time, but client did not show up.

I would say that common-sense says it is all on the client and therefore non-refundable.

If it was a long standing well known good tipping regular I could see an argument for you deciding to reschedule (again), but entirely YOUR choice and I see no obligation on your part at all.

It's the clients fault.. pure and simple!! you even rescheduled once for free which is a great service!

so yea, non refundable.. you spend your time waiting for him, you were there for the meetup, he wasnt. So in theory it did happen, he just weren't a part of it :p

So in theory it did happen, he just weren't a part of it :p
Stealing this line. I had great date, just sorry he missed it!

Thanks for all your responses, sometimes its hard to see what is reasonable and what is not.

We are talking about a small spender, I think his total spending is still under 100 bucks with me so either way not a big loss if I lose him as a client.

I often fall into the trap of being too nice and overly accommodating, so just wanted to have reassurance for when the time comes to put the boundary down.

I think this was true for the first time he didn't turn up for a pre-paid show too.

Reactions: MarieElise
I’ll add to the chorus: I’m on team non-refundable.

You did a nice thing letting him reschedule, but in that case he at least gave you a small amount of advance warning that he couldn’t do the first show. Ghosting the second show without warning is definitely no-refund territory.

Reactions: Highlander884
Thanks all. I am happy to report that in the end he was actually very amicable about it, apologised and totally assumed the cost with no questions asked.
so his significant other said - No Show For You