AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW TO CAM MODELING PLEASE HELP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2014
Im trying to get my HD encoder to work with streamate.

I followed the directions correctly but keep getting a

"Invalid FMS Stream name" pop up

On replacing tags in stream name with their values, two or more streams have the same name.
Please use %i tag in stream name to prevent this from happening.

You should get verified as a model so that you can come into Models Only, where there's a lot more info on technical stuff like the encoder. Here's the thread on how to get verified: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 :thumbleft:

To get the FMS values correct:
~Log into the SM model dashboard
~ Hit 'Start My Show' in the main model menu
~ Choose 'External Encoding' under the 'Quality' drop-down menu (right above where you feed would be)
~ Hit 'Start My Show' under where the feed would be
~ Copy/paste the top FMS code into the FMS URL value on the encoder (this is a different code EVERY time!)
~ Copy/paste the bottom Stream code into the Stream value on the encoder (this is also a different code EVERY time!)
~ Hit the green 'Start' button at the bottom of the encoder

Note that your feed will show up in the encoder, NOT in the place where the stream would show on the SM interface. So it's a good idea to keep your encoder open to one side of your browser so you can see yourself, but also see the chat. :)

Let us know if this helps, or if you're still having issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.