AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New tag - Again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 7, 2024
Hi, I created my account begging of this year for the first time, but mistakenly I didn't what I had to do to keep people in my room and I got overwhelm and didn't show my face during those 7 days. I did some dances here and there but nothing excited that I took advantage of the new tag during those 7 days. English is my second language so it takes a bit of time for me to fully search an get answers for things.
My question is, is there any chance that I could try to get a new tag again to have a second chance? Is CB really hard on that rule?
Thank you.

Hi, I created my account begging of this year for the first time, but mistakenly I didn't what I had to do to keep people in my room and I got overwhelm and didn't show my face during those 7 days. I did some dances here and there but nothing excited that I took advantage of the new tag during those 7 days. English is my second language so it takes a bit of time for me to fully search an get answers for things.
My question is, is there any chance that I could try to get a new tag again to have a second chance? Is CB really hard on that rule?
Thank you.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0